PDA

View Full Version : special birthday dinner

gerry67
15-06-2006, 03:03
I am looking for advice while on holiday it is my own and my wee boys birthday when we are in rotonda can anyone give me a nice restaurant to visit for special occasions it would be much appreciated.dates july 12 and july 15th

Clare R
15-06-2006, 05:20
Pretty well all restaurants accommodate children well. I had a birthday one year out here and went to Johnny Leverocks on Placida Road (SR775). Some restaurants shut in the summer months but I am sure during your first few days in Englewood area you will be able to find something to suit your tastes. Restaurants here don't open late, but perhaps with a small child you are not looking for late nights!

Clare
http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1367.aspx

Mo Green
15-06-2006, 13:29
Gerry you could try Rum Bay Restaurant on Palm Island for something different.
It is only accessible by boat so you need to book a table and the water taxi (the boat docks just behind Johnny Leverocks). On the way to and from you may be lucky enough to see dolphins. The restaurant looks casual but the food is great and the cocktails lethal. If you tell them it is a birthday celebration they will organise a cake for you.

You will find the telephone number in the villa handbook and at that time of year you should not have to book too far in advance. I will DM you the website so you can have a look at it.

gerry67
15-06-2006, 14:36
thanks very much Mo much appreciated my kids are getting so excited since I have mentioned the dolphins