PDA

View Full Version : new mall in Davenport

carrie
13-06-2006, 02:22
hi all when i was in Orlando 2 years ago there was talk of a new mall being opened in davenport i think near Baseball city? does anyone know anything about it?
thx

bjpointon
13-06-2006, 02:39
I think it was due to start being built 2006 but if you 'watch this space' I am sure there will be somebody posting more uptodate info.

chrisflowers
13-06-2006, 12:03
I think you will need to wait for a couple of years. Planning permission has been granted, and work is due to commence this coming winter.

Certainly somwething to look forward to in the coming years, along with all the sidewalks and bike paths that are being developed in the area.

chrizzy100
13-06-2006, 17:19
Malls go up quick once started ..I think it took 6 months to do our local one..which is a fair size..sometimes they build in blocks and open so much at a time...we could so with some white goods shops in the area..it takes a lot of time up driving everywhere if you need something for your home...

Ray&Sarah
13-06-2006, 20:41
It has been delayed due to water problems, they hadn't worked out where it would be coming from, seems they have now struck a deal with a neighbouring county to supply the water so can now get going.[msnsmile]