PDA

View Full Version : Golf Tuition

zanderbuchan
23-02-2002, 17:51
My wife and I will be over in April and we fancy some golf lessons. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to go. We are based down US 27 but could go anywhere in general area.
Regards

Zander Buchan

tinker
23-02-2002, 23:55
You can get lessons (or could when I was last there) on the course on 192 at the junction with 27 - I cannot remember what it is called but it is a timeshare development called Orange something

esprit
24-02-2002, 00:03
Think Tinker means Orange Lakes country club.??

Julie Carty

fiona
24-02-2002, 02:27
I think so!

Fiona

steph_goodrum
24-02-2002, 14:24
If you need to stay somewhere for a few nights whilst your villa is occupied at any time, can highly recommend Orange Lake. We stopped there a couple of years ago and from the moment we walked in could see it would be great for children, free popcorn machine and face painting etc. to keep them amused whilst the adults checked in. It has a cinema and at the time there were 3 pools but looking at their webiste now 7 including a water fun pool. Each night by the pool there was a live band or music played for a couple of hours with free bbQ. It was quite reasonable too. www.orangelake.com will get you to their website and you can find out about the golf lessons.

Babblin Boo