PDA

View Full Version : visa info

parrot 2
13-06-2006, 00:45
hi everyone, i am going to orlando next wednesday with my husband who has a year long visa with multiply entrees on it...i just want to see if anyone knows how long you have to have left on it????

He has 2 days under 6 months left on it and i just had a panic attack thinking that seeing as he could stay for 6 months if he likes that they will say its not valid ??????

We have been turned back once because the first visa just had one entree on it and we wasnt told so we went again and got turned round which believe me wasnt pleasant so would hate it to happen again but the problem is with visas they never tell you anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any help appreciated [msnsmile2]

juliek
13-06-2006, 06:22
god how awful
i think it depends entirely on the immigration officer you get

steph_goodrum
13-06-2006, 14:40
"He has 2 days under 6 months left on it and i just had a panic attack thinking that seeing as he could stay for 6 months if he likes that they will say its not valid ?????? "

I don't think it will be an issue because in order to admit him they will require that he has a return ticket to prove he intends leaving the States so as long as that is dated before the Visa expires I don't see why there should be a problem.

ShirleyD
13-06-2006, 16:07
As long as the visa is valid for his stay and he has a confirmed return ticket, then I'm sure you will not have a problem

parrot 2
13-06-2006, 21:37
thanks everyone... im sure we will be ok but always worried about getting through and we are only going for two weeks so hopefully all will be well[msnscared]