PDA

View Full Version : park tickets

carrie
10-06-2006, 23:45
hi silly question , i am about to buy the 5 park flex tickets for seaworld etc but am not going until april 07 boo hoo if i buy now will they be valid and also is it a good or bad idea

thx

dawn
10-06-2006, 23:57
I could be wrong, but am pretty sure they are activated on your first use. Are you getting your tickets from this site, may be worth checking here before you buy and they will be able to give you a definate answer
www.park-tickets.com

farawayfan
10-06-2006, 23:59
Hi Carrie

I bought my tickets almost a year in advance a) because I wanted the good price that was offered and b) I wanted to get some of the expense out of the way. In fact I did that with most of our holiday - booked and paid for various bits of it along the way so that I wouldn't feel it so much!

good luck
Jackie

carrie
11-06-2006, 00:02
thanks Jackie and Dawn for your advice, i was going to buy them from this site, ill check it out with them thx, and like you Jackie, im trying to get some of the expense out of the way.... I was even going to buy dollars or is that going too far

DAFF
11-06-2006, 00:04
Hi Carrie, We have brought our tickets a year in advance and they don't become active until we first use them. We go in August 2007!!! Susan

Kazzie
11-06-2006, 00:34
The dollar rate is pretty good at the moment so its not daft to buy your dollars now at all. Of course the rate may go higher but compared to a few months ago it is still pretty good to buy now.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carrie
thanks Jackie and Dawn for your advice, i was going to buy them from this site, ill check it out with them thx, and like you Jackie, im trying to get some of the expense out of the way.... I was even going to buy dollars or is that going too far
[/quote]

florida4sun
11-06-2006, 04:02
Hi,
you can buy your tickets in advance, they do not expire until used:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by carrie
hi silly question , i am about to buy the 5 park flex tickets for seaworld etc but am not going until april 07 boo hoo if i buy now will they be valid and also is it a good or bad idea

thx
[/quote]

carrie
12-06-2006, 22:07
thx to all of you , thanks Karen im getting all excited thinking about it and i have to wait until April