PDA

View Full Version : Hi there - we are new to this forum

Villa in Orlando
24-07-2003, 01:27
Hi everyone, we have just joined this forum - let us introduce ourselves

We are Simon & Donna Meredith and we own a 4 bed villa on Highlands Reserve at the bottom on Phase 5. We have 3 kids, Kayleigh, Callum and Erin. Some of you may recognise us from the other forums.

We are based in Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK - is there anyone out there from our area ?

fiona
24-07-2003, 01:52
Hi Simon & Donna and family and welcome. We are in Maidenhead - so not far from you, and Carla of course is in Bicester.

Ruth
24-07-2003, 02:10
Hi Simon and Donna, I am a fellow Highlands owner, welcome to the OV forum:)

SunLover
24-07-2003, 06:56
Hi Simon & Donna

We are from Brighton... not close, but wanted to say "hi" and welcome to the forum :D

caroline
24-07-2003, 16:08
Hi Simon and Donna
Welcome to the forum:)
We're in Purley, Surrey so not too far from you!

Cowboy
24-07-2003, 23:13
Hi Simon, Donna and gang,
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do. We have only been members since March of this year and found a lot of "friends" and hope you do also. Our home is at Ashley Manor on the CR54 and we live not too far from you near Witney.

Mike and Kath.

Kissyme
25-07-2003, 00:16
hi Simon + Donna
Don`t own a villa but wish we did, and we are from Sidcup in Kent I doubt any ones even heard of the place just wanted to hello and I`m sure you will get all the info you need from this site. I know I have picked up some great tips.
Best wishes Kym Keith +Boys

Tracy
25-07-2003, 00:22
Hi Simon and Donna

You will soon become addicted to the forums as we have. Great advice for novice home owners such as my husband and I - although our sand pit has progressed nicely and we do now have an outer shell, no roof but at least we are getting there !!

Welcome and have fun !!

:D:D:D

chrizzy100
25-07-2003, 02:24
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

Hi Simon and Donna

You will soon become addicted to the forums as we have. Great advice for novice home owners such as my husband and I - although our sand pit has progressed nicely and we do now have an outer shell, no roof but at least we are getting there !!

Welcome and have fun !!

Hi so you've had new pic's....I should get some soon......:D

I've found someone else who'll be across the road on my side in the Village.....they have the same Villa as me.....so I can work out sizes of beds and things......so we could have beds to sleep on the first night....they have a nice looking website for their home.......it makes me want to live there now......

Villa in Orlando
25-07-2003, 13:34
Confused by your reply ?????

quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

Hi Simon and Donna

Welcome and have fun !!

I've found someone else who'll be across the road on my side in the Village.....they have the same Villa as me.....so I can work out sizes of beds and things......so we could have beds to sleep on the first night....they have a nice looking website for their home.......it makes me want to live there now......

chrizzy100
25-07-2003, 18:34
quote:Originally posted by Villa in Orlando

Confused by your reply ?????

quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

Hi Simon and Donna

Welcome and have fun !!

Both Tracy and I have Villas being built at Tuscan Ridge....:)