PDA

View Full Version : new water area for kiddies

orlandobabe
04-06-2006, 07:18
at Universal-the curious george area.

Beware you can get soaked-all looks quite new and all good clean fun!

CarolAnn
04-06-2006, 14:29
Wow! Didn't notice that[msnsmile2] Really looking forward to going back to Universal in October, it was rather busy at Easter, and we didn't give the parks our proper attention:) I love that the parks have always got some new opening or going on!!:D

Pegasus928
04-06-2006, 17:19
We stood and watched this when we went in March - and were amazed at how much water there was flying about. The 2 tall buildings that the kids run in and out of have what look like bell towers on the top of them, only they aren't bells - they are huge buckets that slowly fill up with water.
Once they are full to a certain point they tip up and empty what looks like hundreds of gallons of water down the roof of the building and into the courtyard below.
Add to this the water guns and fountains and it all adds up to a lot of fun on a hot day.
Pegasus

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Pegasus928/200664132522_CuriousGeorge.jpg

sunseeker
05-06-2006, 03:16
hasn't this area been here for a while[?] thought my kids did this in 2002

Dave

allyjack
08-06-2006, 14:55
Yes this has been here years unless they have updated it.
Ball area behind water stuff is such fun - more adults than kids sometimes !!!
Alison

kokomo
08-06-2006, 16:40
Looks fun, I bet the kids love it.

pieman790
08-06-2006, 16:41
This has been here for at least the past 12 months. We were walking through it last week when a young child blasted me with water. I was soaked. Went into the ball pool area and i was constantly fired upon. Great fun for kids only.

florida4sun
08-06-2006, 17:01
Its been there for a few years but is easily missed, I have some wonderful video of my children in this area. We often used to go into the park just for this, not to be missed. The huge buckets that dump water every 10 minutes or so are great, loved listening to the squeals from children as this happens.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandobabe
at Universal-the curious george area.

Beware you can get soaked-all looks quite new and all good clean fun!
[/quote]

dawn
08-06-2006, 17:28
So I guess we should take the kids swimsuits with us when we go - looks just their cup of tea[msnsmile]