PDA

View Full Version : Info on Orlando, some free, some not

Calamity Jane
22-07-2003, 22:10
One site I usually direct my guests to is [website link edited]
It is one of the best, if not the best website that covers virtually all of the known and unknown hotspots in Orlando.
It not only gives you places & prices of the usual haunts for visitors but it also gives you alternative places to visit that is not on the normal ' tourist list' my favourite place to visit is Kelly Park at Rock Springs.
Just click on the Gardens and Edens and you will find it in there.
It is $1 for all (kids under 5 are free)
Whatever you can think of that you could do in Orlando, then this website will find it for you.
Well worth looking at.

CarolAnn
30-08-2004, 19:26
Thanks for that Karen:)
We spend too much time in Disney really, though we love it:D Be great to get out and see other things now we have our own villa[msncool][msnwink]

luckylady
10-09-2004, 03:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Calamity Jane
One site I usually direct my guests to is [website link edited]
It is one of the best, if not the best website that covers virtually all of the known and unknown hotspots in Orlando.
It not only gives you places & prices of the usual haunts for visitors but it also gives you alternative places to visit that is not on the normal " tourist list" my favourite place to visit is Kelly Park at Rock Springs.
Just click on the Gardens and Edens and you will find it in there.
It is $1 for all (kids under 5 are free)
Whatever you can think of that you could do in Orlando, then this website will find it for you.
Well worth looking at.
[/quote]
Will you please DM met he website that's been edited above sounds very interesting
Thanks
Barbara