PDA

View Full Version : Top Tip

heathercobbett
02-06-2006, 16:24
Just read a great tip in a magazine;when you enter in the phone numbers of suppliers in your address book,add your customer number;saves you looking for a bill everytime

On a related topic I note that NTL are going to start charging you to phone in faults soon.Since they are always short of staff and keep you hanging on for 20 minutes or more sometimes,I think this is cheeky

mizzy
02-06-2006, 16:39
Heather i'm not a big fan of ntl, they provide my broadband and telephone service and they charge you £24 a year if you do not want to pay by d.debit also when you ring up to pay they are now asking you to ring another 0870 number instead of the freephone number

i stopped paying by d.debit after the first 6 months as in this time they made the mistake of taking my money not once, but twice for three months in a row [msnmad]

i keep telling myself that i need to change back over to bt, but i have't got round to it yet

Mizzy

jackie greaves
02-06-2006, 18:41
Handy tip Heather. Thanks, I'll try to remember it.

MarkJan
02-06-2006, 19:18
Excellent tip, thanks. With reference to NTL, I still have the cable box after finishing with NTL over 2 years ago. Occasionally, I get bored and ring them to collect but they never turn up.

I think it's going in the bin.

Jill
03-06-2006, 02:54
Have you tried checking the 'say no to 0870' website to check to see there is a non 0870 number for NTL.

heathercobbett
03-06-2006, 12:14
No,but I will now;great tip,Jill