PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Child Disney Ticket To Adult

rocky
31-05-2006, 15:07
My daughter was 9 last year when we visited and we paid to have our tickets upgraded so there was no expiry on the days we had left on them.
I understand I need to go to Guest Relations at Disney to upgrade my daughters child ticket to an adult one, now that she is 10, but does anyone know of the cost involved? I did come across a site while I was searching the internet that said they don't charge a fee, but I am not sure how old that information was.
Thanks for any help.

florida4sun
31-05-2006, 17:18
Only guest relations will be able to tell you how much the fee is as it depends on how much you paid in the first place.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rocky
My daughter was 9 last year when we visited and we paid to have our tickets upgraded so there was no expiry on the days we had left on them.
I understand I need to go to Guest Relations at Disney to upgrade my daughters child ticket to an adult one, now that she is 10, but does anyone know of the cost involved? I did come across a site while I was searching the internet that said they don't charge a fee, but I am not sure how old that information was.
Thanks for any help.
[/quote]

IanW
03-06-2006, 14:38
Hi Rocky
I changed my sons ticket to an adult ticket 2 weeks ago and was surprised to not be charged. He still had 8 days left. In fact the new tickets have 6 water park tickets rather than 5 so he got the extra day also for no charge.

Tracey
03-06-2006, 15:24
I upgraded my daughter's ticket in April - no charge.

Sue and Jere
03-06-2006, 15:50
I will have to upgrade my sons ticket when we next visit.
Glad to hear that they don't charge.[msnsmile2]

ShirleyD
03-06-2006, 15:58
Me too, lets just hope that the policy doesn't change. Which parks did you upgrade it at?

Tracey
03-06-2006, 19:13
We upgraded at Guest relations booth at Downtown Disney.

IanW
04-06-2006, 04:43
We upgraded at Animal Kingdom
Ian

nicklangdon
06-06-2006, 23:24
We need to upgrade a childs ticket next year - I was told that disney doesn't penalise a child for growing up![msnsmile]

G Lazell
08-06-2006, 16:51
I hadn't even thought of this. Our daughters ticket will need to be upgraded when we go again in September.

Tracey