PDA

View Full Version : Best Ticket Combination.

stevelin2
30-05-2006, 22:49
Hi Guys,
We are off to Florida in September. Me, my wife, her friend and my Sister and her 9yo daughter.
What would be the best combination of tickets to buy, and also, can anyone suggest the best place to get them from.
When we went last, quite a few of the places were offering day tickets with a 2nd day free, does this still happen?
Any information would be gratefully received.
Steve [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Kazzie
30-05-2006, 23:01
Steve,

The park tickets on the site above are excellent prices,
check them here http://www.park-tickets.com/

They have an offer on that finishes today, I think, if you buy the multi disney passes you can get the universal tickets on buy one get one free. The tickets are excellent value even if you dont book them today.

Karen

Paula D-S
30-05-2006, 23:02
I wouldn't look any further than the link at the top of this page for tickets. There are quite a few special offers on so you'd better hurry.
As for what combination it depends on whether or not you've been before and what you really want to do.

Welcome to the forums:D

MarkJan
30-05-2006, 23:03
The right place to purchase your tickets has to be http://www.park-tickets.com/Contact.aspx

If you follow the link, you can ask for whatever you need and be sure of excellent service.

Have a good trip.

stevelin2
30-05-2006, 23:03
Thanks for the help guys, can't wait to get there.
Steve

ShirleyD
30-05-2006, 23:07
Hi Steve, have a look at the link at the top of this page. They will deliver them to your villa or you can collect from the Florida office. Deals do change, but there are often deals with the third day free at some parks. As for the combination, well it would depend how long you are going for. In 2 weeks you could do the 4 disney parks, 2 days universal, sea world and busch gardens, but it wouldn't be a restful holiday. Then with the 9yr old, you may want to do one of the water parks. If you are going back again, the tickets that never run out maybe a good choice. Don't forget to leave time for shopping!!

RobLayburn
31-05-2006, 01:57
Hi Steve,

As the others already said www.park-tickets.com on this site is what I found gave most flexibility/choice of tickets and with good deals. Initially I had thought about buying the multi-flex all-in two week tickets for both Disney and Universal parks from some other websites, which has the advantage of not having to think too much about it.

However, what I did in the end was knock-up an itinerary for the two weeks detailing what we wanted to do each day (split into morning, afternoon and evening) as most people advise you do anyway when "doing" Orlando. I was then able to use that to decide exactly what we needed ticket-wise from this site and got some bargains too (two for ones, free days etc...). I reckon I ended up having saved £80 each compared to the "multi-flex" type tickets I had looked at initially.

Whatever tickets you decide to buy in the end, I think you would find it extremely hard to better www.park-tickets.com.

Good luck.

Rob