PDA

View Full Version : Car hire cover

Fiz
30-05-2006, 17:08
Can anyone tell me what insurance cover I need to hire a car ?

What is the best to have for Florida to cover all legal requirements and eventualities?

The car hire companies ask what cover you want please advise

Thanks a lot
Fiz

Kazzie
30-05-2006, 17:14
Fiz,

If you book your car hire through the link at the top of this site the insurance options cover everything that you will need and the prices are excellent.

Karen

Lynnes
30-05-2006, 17:14
The car hire offered by this site has all the insurances coverd. Take a look

Lynnes
30-05-2006, 17:15
Karen we must have been typing at the same time:)

chris c
30-05-2006, 17:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie
Fiz,

If you book your car hire through the link at the top of this site the insurance options cover everything that you will need and the prices are excellent.

Karen
[/quote]

The only time I have ever paid any additional fee when using the car hire link through this site, is when I hired a child car seat. I usually go for the gold option and the last couple of times, they haven't even taken details of my credit card.

ALR
27-06-2006, 11:17
We go for gold too:D

ALR

kokomo
27-06-2006, 13:00
Don't forget to ask for a quote on the Satellite Navigation System, as this may come in handy if this is your first trip to Florida.

Pegasus928
27-06-2006, 13:23
For the difference in price between the gold and silver packages it's worth going for gold just for the tank of fuel. This also gives you the advantage of unlimited drivers (over 25).
Either way we haven't found cheaper than those on offer here - even the Hummer prices are half of what we paid 3 months ago while over there :( [msncry]

Pegasus