PDA

View Full Version : Guest Services in Downtown Disney

Cottons
22-05-2006, 02:43
Does anyone know where Guest Services is in Downtown Disney and what time it is open to ?

where would I park and would there be a charge ?

Mark & Tracy

floridageoff
22-05-2006, 03:09
Downtown Disney Guest Services is West Side, where all the shops are. There is a huge car park and parking is free. Not sure about opening times though.

CERICROWLEY
22-05-2006, 12:19
Its in the market place, go round by the lake towards the Rainforest cafe, and its just inbetween summer sands shop and by Ghirdelie and I think Goofys candy shop. There is a disney visa card application booth right in front of it.

caroline
22-05-2006, 13:44
Whoops! Just answered you on another thread, here's what I said!

Mark, If you want to get your tickets checked at Downtown Disney, it's best to go first thing in the morning, and park right down the very end by the Marketplace - guest relations is next to Team Mickey by Ghiradellis ice cream parlour. By going first thing it's not busy, it's really easy to park and you can be in and out in 10 minutes.

Newhomebuyer
26-05-2006, 00:36
If what you are looking for is Disney's Guest Services then it is no longer in a separate building . It is inside World of Disney or at least it was in March of this year. They closed the small office 18 months ago.

bargainqueen
04-06-2006, 18:22
We were over last two weeks of March and I thought it was near to Team Mickey as described above.

We have to go to Team Mickey for MOH's golf shopping. Surpressed a giggle this year as it was full of basket ball items as there was a summer camp or something going on. He was not impressed as he couldn't find anything to buy. He also wanted to replace the red windsheeter I had managed to spill bleach on.[:O]