PDA

View Full Version : Airtours flights July

jillizzy
21-05-2006, 21:17
Just booked two seats for my son and his girlfriend MAN-SFB on 14 July for 14 nights.

Total cost £568 - this included all taxes but no meals on board, thought this was an excellent deal.

Jill

reemur
21-05-2006, 23:24
it sounds a very good deal well done[clap][clap]

kokomo
22-05-2006, 02:55
That is a good deal for that time of year Jill.

Shirley G
22-05-2006, 12:30
Hi Jill,

We went airtours and didn't book the meal. I think it was £15 each way and thought it a bit expensive. We took sandwiches etc. with us for the flight. When it came to meal time they didn't check who had pre booked meals so we got one anyway. Next time same thing happened, so you can save money and still eat.[msnsmile2]

thornton
22-05-2006, 13:34
Good price, the same happened to us when we chose not to have meals as we thought they were too expensive but got them anyway. However when we flew to Turkey last yeat all people who had chosen not to have a meal were put at the back of the place and did not get a meal.

Jill

jackie greaves
22-05-2006, 23:26
Jill,
Thats a fantastic price for the time of year. Well done. Have a great time.

orlandodaze
25-05-2006, 18:21
Its great to see that there are bargains in peak season if you really search for them .Im sure the young couple will have a super time.

jillizzy
25-05-2006, 18:31
We had already booked our flights with Virgin miles and my son's girlfriend really didn't have enough money to travel. However, having found this deal was affordable they both wanted to come. I am now looking forward to it more myself, I love having young people around and it's my son's girlfriend first visit so she is sooooo exited.

If they don't get a meal on the flight they know that there's plenty of food waiting at our villa for them! but being teenagers I'm sure they'll eat whatever is offered:D

Jill