PDA

View Full Version : what's the name

keithstratfull
16-05-2006, 22:39
Hi all,
I'm trying to find out the name of some holiday apartments in orlando.they are situated on the road oppersite the enclaves suites off carrier drive. If you were turning into carrier drive from I-drive you would take the first right (pirates show on the corner), the appartments are situated on the left. I can't remember the name of the road.
Any assistance would be much appriciated.
Keith.

florida4sun
17-05-2006, 02:54
Scratching my head on this one, ask me were a villa subdivision is and I will have no problem, sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by keithstratfull
Hi all,
I'm trying to find out the name of some holiday apartments in orlando.they are situated on the road oppersite the enclaves suites off carrier drive. If you were turning into carrier drive from I-drive you would take the first right (pirates show on the corner), the appartments are situated on the left. I can't remember the name of the road.
Any assistance would be much appriciated.
Keith.
[/quote]

TracyAndDean
17-05-2006, 14:47
Hi Keith,

As Martin has commented above, ask about villa divisions and most people will know. Are you thinking about renting an appartment in florida? If so why not compare villa prices, you get so much more for your money, extra space, privacy, pool, friendly communities etc.

petenamy
17-05-2006, 19:42
Hi Keith, is it the Fairfield Inn & Suites that you are meaning?

Val
17-05-2006, 22:37
Wow that's a puzzler, sorry cannot help.

Val

tawny
18-05-2006, 01:12
I think the street is called Canada Ave.

trevlad
19-05-2006, 01:45
and is there a flippers pizza near by??