PDA

View Full Version : PLEASURE ISLAND

carole7007
23-02-2002, 01:14
They do allow children in of an evening accompanied by an Adult.

We went, several of the shows, we were advised although it said children admitted were not suitable.

They enjoyed the live band and acts on the outside stages, but we left at about 9 pm it was starting to get a bit too much !!!!!

Not a place for children really in the evening.

Try and go without them if you have someone with you to mind them.

Carole & Keith

orlandobabe
23-02-2002, 22:23
I don't know who PI is aimed at-certainly my 20 somethings give it the thumbs down!

They feel it is more the sort of place you pass through-rather than want to spend an evening there.

Maybe because young children are allowed there-I don't know.
Put it this way-if it didn't come free with the hopper passes-there's no way they would pay to get in!

Orlandobabe

davefloridavilla
24-02-2002, 01:56
I would have thought pleasure island in the evening is just down the 20 somethings street. I certainly enjoyed it when I still qualified for that age group and still do enjoy it even now i'm knocking on 34 in a couple of weeks time!!

Not that it existed when I was literally just 20 something!

Theresa
25-02-2002, 17:38
I have only been to PI once and that was because it was included in our Hooper pass for Disney. My two were only 4 and 6 at the time so we couldn't get into much. The only bit I enjoyed was New Years Eve event they hold every night. It was so packed around the screen we had to put the children on our shoulders for fear of them getting squashed.

orlandobabe
25-02-2002, 20:52
They much preferred the HOB at Downtown Disney- especially when there was a band on. Probably reminded them more of the smoky students dens they used to frequent!

We nearly got dragged all the way out to a Zephyrhills when there was a music festival on one time. Although I wouldn't have minded seeing The Offspring again!

Orlandobabe