PDA

View Full Version : New? at Keneddy Space Center

mizzy
09-05-2006, 20:32
Not sure if this is a new attraction at Kennedy Space Center but has anyone done this and if so would you recommend it

i got the info from a ticket site that i have used in the past but they have no prices listed just contact us for further details

Kennedy Space Center

Simulated Space Mission – ATX™
ATX™ offers you a dizzying taste of space flight with a full day's experience, running from 9.30am to 4.30pm. After your mission briefing, you and your fellow crew members* prepare for the Simulated Space Mission ATX™. Just like in the real training, you will participate in astronaut orientation on a Zero-G Wall, Multi-Axis Trainer and 1/6th Gravity Chair! After a delicious buffet lunch you will take an exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour into the extraordinary heart of the Kennedy Space Center. You will receive ATX™ gear, a unique certificate and a commemorative photograph to mark your unforgettable day.

*Crew members must be aged 14 years or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.

Mizzy

florida4sun
09-05-2006, 20:43
Its no a new attarction is a full day experience, sort of like being an astronaut for the day.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
Not sure if this is a new attraction at Kennedy Space Center but has anyone done this and if so would you recommend it

i got the info from a ticket site that i have used in the past but they have no prices listed just contact us for further details

Kennedy Space Center

Simulated Space Mission – ATX™
ATX™ offers you a dizzying taste of space flight with a full day's experience, running from 9.30am to 4.30pm. After your mission briefing, you and your fellow crew members* prepare for the Simulated Space Mission ATX™. Just like in the real training, you will participate in astronaut orientation on a Zero-G Wall, Multi-Axis Trainer and 1/6th Gravity Chair! After a delicious buffet lunch you will take an exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour into the extraordinary heart of the Kennedy Space Center. You will receive ATX™ gear, a unique certificate and a commemorative photograph to mark your unforgettable day.

*Crew members must be aged 14 years or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.

Mizzy

[/quote]

kaysvacationvilla
09-05-2006, 21:11
This was being built when we were there over Easter and they had big sign posted that it would be opening soon.

wrpac00
09-05-2006, 23:35
My friend and I are doing the Astronaut Training Experience (ATX) this summer, and it has being going at least two years or more (sorry Kay not sure what you saw).

ShirleyD
26-05-2006, 20:34
Paul, let us know all about it when you come back