PDA

View Full Version : Information regarding L1 visa application

Toria01
09-05-2006, 15:36
Hi,
This is my first posting on the forum but I have been referring to the forum for information since our first visit to florida.
We (my husband and I) are now seriously investigating the possiblity of moving to Florida on an L1 visa. We have started looking into finding a suitable attorney/solicitor and have found a company advertising on the internet but located in Bristol as being members of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Would anybody be able to advise as to what questions we should be asking them at initial contact? Also, does anybody have a rough idea of what we should expect to pay for advice and visa processing?
On another note does anybody have a list of websites/contacts regarding L1 visa application.
Any advice would be much appreciated

fiona
09-05-2006, 16:04
Welcome to the forum Lynn. Julie (Esprit) will be able to offer some advice as she has moved to the US so will be online later on, but if you do a search on here there is quite alot of useful information for you to look through.

SDJ
09-05-2006, 19:26
Just search through the threads and you will find advice. It takes time but you discover many things that you perhaps had not thought of.

Follow your dreams.

Sandra:)