PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie for Indian Creek

ian4cnw
17-07-2003, 03:54
Hi

Just found my way onto the forum this evening and thought I'd introduce myself et al. We are a family group Dawn & myself, Ian, plus Paul & Vicky. Just in the throws of buying a villa on Indian Creek and are new to Villa ownership. Hope to get lots of help here through the various forums available and look forward to a long and happy 'virtual relationship' thru OV.

Regards

Ian

MTP
17-07-2003, 04:04
Welcome on board, I am sure you will find it to be a highly informative and very friendly collection of forums. There is already a wealth of information on the boards.

Best wishes,

Euan

Ruth
17-07-2003, 04:15
Hi Ian, Dawn and family. Welcome to OV:)

championvillas
17-07-2003, 13:57
Hello to a fellow Indian Creek Owner

We own several homes on Indian Creek and I can assure you, you have made an excellent choice. I wish you all much enjoyment from your lovely new home, any questions please do not be afraid to ask.

Pauline

fiona
17-07-2003, 14:05
Welcome Ian & family, we are just over the road from you at Rolling Hills.

Tracy
17-07-2003, 16:44
HI All

We are new to home ownership having bought on Tuscan Ridge in March of this year. I am sure you will find the forums invaluable and also compulsive viewing as we have.

Have fun !

SunLover
18-07-2003, 06:29
Hi Folks

Welcome to the forum :D

Don't be afraid to ask "anything" on here ~ there is no such thing as a stupid question ~ besides, everyone here loves giving advice !;) But it is good advice nonetheless.

Wishing you and the family much happiness and success in your new home. :D

orlandobabe
19-07-2003, 01:01
Hello Ian- Congratulations on joining the mad crowd-well we must be-musn't we?

Hope it all goes well-and your problems are only blips on a scale of 1-10.

Now we have such an excellent facility as this forum-it means any problems are soon sorted out-which is better for us all.

Do let us know how everything goes won't you?

ian4cnw
20-07-2003, 22:23
Thanks everyone for a great welcome! Sure we'll 'speak' again soon.

Regards

Ian, Dawn, Paul & Vicky