PDA

View Full Version : disney quest

nicklangdon
30-04-2006, 23:21
just read on another web site that disney quest is set to be demolished and replaced with an espn restaurant due to falling attendance around january 2008.
the kids will be disapointed as they really enjoyed it [msnsad] i've only visited once and will plan in a visit in may 2007 before it closes.
Ali

stabard
30-04-2006, 23:53
Cripes - the boys won't like that! They visit each year ( gives me a great excuse for some retails therapy while they play)

jackie greaves
02-06-2006, 18:43
Just caught up with this thread. That would be a real shame. There's nothing else like it near by.[msnsad]

CERICROWLEY
02-06-2006, 19:31
I can't see this myself, as there is already an ESPN restaurant on the area of the boardwalk area, and although it is very busy around match shows, it is very quite and only a few games etc there.

What disney might be doing is constructing an ESPN restuarant inside the Disney Quest.

We have just come back early this morning and Disney Quest was buzzing, the queue does come and go a bit, but it very much always busy.

Liesel
10-08-2006, 03:49
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to but tickets to Disney Quest on site, on the night. I have a guest who wants to buy 2 days single admissions to the parks and a single admission to DQ.

MTP
10-08-2006, 03:53
They have ticket offices at the entrance.

ALR
10-08-2006, 11:52
No![msnscared] The kids love this place. I hope they don't close it, there are hundreds of restaurants but only one disneyquest[msnwink]

ALR

trevlad
10-08-2006, 12:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Liesel
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to but tickets to Disney Quest on site, on the night. I have a guest who wants to buy 2 days single admissions to the parks and a single admission to DQ.
[/quote]

yes you can buy single entrance but not sure think it was about $30 for kids and $40 for adults. to me it seems a lot, but if yo gonna spend several hours in there and maybe nip out for a meal etc...

we always buy the brit disney ticket so you can come and go as you please, we often pop in for a couple of hours every few days when we are out, but i suppose as we have already had the big cost of the main ticket and your friends are only buying a day ticket - it all evens out

Liesel
10-08-2006, 16:40
I am trying to persuade them they would be better buying a 3 day ticket with water parks and fun. They want to do MK, MGM, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon and DQ. Buying single tickets for all that apparently works out about the same as buying a 3 day base ticket with options. It seems to me they would be better to buy the 3 day pass. I think I am getting confused myself!![msnwink]