PDA

View Full Version : Rodeway Inn

Maggie b
28-04-2006, 03:06
Has any one stayed at the roadway inn on international drive we dont mind that it's basic as long as it's clean.Looks good on the web site:)

andrewandcarole
28-04-2006, 03:10
Can't help with that one I'm afraid Maggie. We stayed in a hotel once in Florida but since then always a villa. To be honest there's no comparison!

Do take a look at the villas on the 3 sites at the top of the page - I'm sure you'll be hooked!

Carole

pepsi
28-04-2006, 05:42
I agree with Carole. We too have stayed in a range of hotels whilst being in Orlando but nothing beats staying in a villa. The space and freedom of a villa always outways staying in a hotel.

shenon
28-04-2006, 11:56
Hi Maggie
I agree with Barbara and Carol staying in one cramped hotel room can't be fun when you could be returning in the evening to your own villa and enjoy an evening swim in your own private pool.The villa costs are for the entire villa and they are extremely good value,so why not just take a look at
http://www.orlandovillas.com/
http://www.villasflorida.com/
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/
:)

killian
28-04-2006, 15:25
The hotel is fine, a little basic but certainly adequate, rooms have the usual amenities plus fridge, microwave etc. Internet access is free in public areas. Theres a nice pool area. Its a big hotel (300+ rooms) so can get busy. It's at the Universal Stuidios end of International Drive.

Do a search on Google for the hotel, you can get links to reviews for Rodeway Inn International Drive. There are two Rodeway Inns on International Drive so make sure you know which one you're booking.

Hard to compare to your own villa, but it all depends on your budget and what suits you best.

brizzle
28-04-2006, 18:23
We used it when we did a night at Universal, cheaper for a room here than to get a taxi back to the villa!!

Basic but clean, decent enough facilities and a good enough location.

Maggie b
28-04-2006, 19:31
Killian when i do a search for roadway inn it only comes up with one.We will be booking through Direct holidays so i hope this is the right one

28-04-2006, 19:53
My SIL stayed there 5 years ago, she said it was very basic[msnsad]and also noisey, it was full of Mexican teenagers on a school trip which is very common in school summer hols apparently - sorry.

It is spelt RODEWAY INN so that maybe why its not coming up when you search, have a look here........

[website link edited]

It would have to be a villa for us every time[msnwink]

killian
29-04-2006, 02:27
Maggie, have sent you a DM, have a great trip;)

Homer
29-04-2006, 17:33
I posted on this topic last night and now it is not here??

Maggie asked for info and I posted it good and bad

It was a bit of a long winded response I know, but if there was something wrong with the post it would have been nice to know what I posted that was out of order so as not to post something similar again.

29-04-2006, 20:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Homer
I posted on this topic last night and now it is not here??

Maggie asked for info and I posted it good and bad

It was a bit of a long winded response I know, but if there was something wrong with the post it would have been nice to know what I posted that was out of order so as not to post something similar again.

[/quote]

Maybe ask in Forum Support[msnwink]

Homer
29-04-2006, 20:53
Cheers Mach did not look that far down the home page:D

29-04-2006, 22:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Homer
Cheers Mach did not look that far down the home page:D
[/quote]

You are very welcome[msnwink]