PDA

View Full Version : Touche 'Eclat again

sheenallan
21-04-2006, 13:56
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know i sent for some Touche 'Eclat yesterday morning,it arrived this morning how's that for service,the price was £14.60 and no delivery charges, the e-mail address for all you that are interested is

www.islandcosmetics.com

They have everything you could possibly need.

Sheena.

E. Cosgrove
21-04-2006, 16:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sheenallan
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know i sent for some Touche 'Eclat yesterday morning,it arrived this morning how's that for service,the price was £14.60 and no delivery charges, the e-mail address for all you that are interested is

www.islandcosmetics.com

They have everything you could possibly need.

Sheena.
[/quote]
I'd forgotten all about this company Sheena.
I have used them in the past and found them to be excellent.
Many thanks for the reminder I am off to visit their website now[msnwink]

fiona
21-04-2006, 16:18
Thanks for this Sheena, I am just checking the prices out to see if it is worth doing my usual "big shop" at Heathrow airport on Monday!

Sue and Jere
21-04-2006, 16:28
Thanks Sheena, only just bought a new one yesterday [msncry]

Will now add to my favorites for the next time.

Cruella DeVilla
21-04-2006, 18:44
That is a good price!

Southsider
22-04-2006, 02:08
Thanks for that Site Sheena, I have done some shopping :)

Val
28-04-2006, 17:33
Bought a new one at the airport in March, could not live without it, but will have a look at the site for the future.

Thanks

Val

Val
28-04-2006, 18:05
Just had a quick look at the site and very impressed especially with the prices.

Thanks
Val

mollymolly
28-04-2006, 23:43
Sorry to sound dim but please tell me what Touche 'Eclat is. Is it a foundation cream?

[msnembarrased]

Cruella DeVilla
29-04-2006, 03:18
No it is a radiance product in a penlike applicator that you click to pump up and it brings the product up through a lip type brush.

A lot of people use it as a cover up but it is not a cover up stick. It is made by YSL and supposed to be used to highligh your features. It comes in three shades 1/2/3 and I dont go anywhere without mine.

mollymolly
29-04-2006, 19:35
Thanks Cruella Think I might just try some. [msnsmile]

29-04-2006, 20:47
I can thoroughly recommend this too[msnwink]

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 50ml

Beauty Flash Balm is ideal for a quick "pick-me-up" before an evening out or whenever you want to erase signs of fatigue. Ideal for all skin types any time of day.

Use as a regular or pick-me-up beauty treatment.[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
30-04-2006, 04:47
Another great product when you are travelling is Guerlain leg gel, you just rub it on your legs when flying and it is lovely and cooling and refreshing. It can even be applied through tights/stockings.