PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Claire
19-04-2006, 17:49
For anyone interested, the 2006 dates for MNSSHP have just been released:-

15th, 22nd, 29th September
2nd, 5th, 6th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 30th and 31st October

Tickets go on sale on 1st May. No word on pricing yet, but they are usually around $40 plus tax.

CLAIRE

dawn burley
19-04-2006, 18:14
If you're in Florida around these times I would recommend going. We went last year and had a wonderful evening. All our children dressed up and we just walked straight on to all the rides. The parade was the best I have ever seen. My 5 year old daughter summed the evening up when she said "Mummy this is the best night of my life". It brought a tear to my eyes!!!!

Dawn

floridageoff
19-04-2006, 19:35
We went a few years ago and the parade is amazing, definitely one of the best ever! The headless horseman galloping down Main Street certainly was a sight to be seen.

Homer
19-04-2006, 19:42
Hope to go this year

Have missed it by a couple of days the last 2 times we went

:D

Genie
19-04-2006, 21:46
Brilliant thanks Claire , we will be over in September till Oct 1st and were hoping it was going to start before we came home !![clap]

KarenScott
20-04-2006, 02:57
are the tickets only bought from Disney?:D

Dawn, do they let you on before others if you are dressed up?:D

Claire
20-04-2006, 11:52
Yes you have to buy them from the Disney site and they are delivered to you , it costs about $10 for delivery, they only allow so many in each night !

solanasunshine
20-04-2006, 11:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour

[/quote]They didn't let us on first last year and we were all dressed up, but then we didn't have to queue very long for any ride including the big ones. Most rides we just walked onto. [msnsmile]

Gill

pieman790
20-04-2006, 13:25
We did this 2 years ago and really liked it. Will did the Mickeys Christmas night last year and it was just too busy in fact the busiest i have ever seen Disney. 2 hours wait for space mountain, 10 rows back for the parade it just wasnt as good as the halloween party.

dawn burley
20-04-2006, 13:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
are the tickets only bought from Disney?:D

[/quote]Karen we called Disney and bought the tickets over the phone. We were given a reference number and we picked the tickets up at the gate at no extra cost.

We arrived at the park just as it opened at 7pm for the MNSSHP so I can not answer your second question, sorry. I preferred just going for the evening as it added to the excitement arriving when most were leaving and my children would never have lasted all day/afternoon and evening! We still got on as many rides if not more as there are only limited tickets for this event.

eclipsed
21-04-2006, 02:42
we went last year,brilliant evening.all the family dressed up, even my 18yr&20 old kids enjoyed queueing at the trick or treat stands.

Doug
01-05-2006, 23:12
can you point me in the right direction to buy these tickets?

Can see them on the Disney site but cannot see how to buy them [msnembarrased]

solanasunshine
03-05-2006, 14:11
Hi Doug,

I bought our tickets last night.

You need to phone WDW on 001 407 934 7639 and then follow the links and you eventually get through to a ticket operator who will sort you out. It costs $10 to have them sent to the UK.

Hope this helps.

Gill

Doug
03-05-2006, 17:25
thank-you sure does[msnsmile2]

julieq
03-05-2006, 20:31
i just bought mine at $45.75 each but the guy said they dont mail them he gave me a ref no and told me to pick them up when i got there.

Anyone else had this responce?

[msnscared]

solanasunshine
03-05-2006, 22:25
No Jules the guy you spoke to has told you incorrectly. You can definitely have them sent to you here in the UK as we did last year and are doing this year. Perhaps he needs a refresher course in selling MNSSHP tickets!

Gill

dawn burley
04-05-2006, 03:03
We were given a reference number last year and we just picked the tickets up at the gate. We didn't have to worry about losing them beforehand and we saved the postage fee. So don't worry Jules you will have no problems.

Rhosyn
04-05-2006, 11:29
I would love to do that and the Christmas one , I bet it's great fun.

solanasunshine
05-05-2006, 18:23
Well we ordered our tickets for this October on Tuesday (2nd) and we've received them today. Good service or what!!

We've paid $39.36 each per adult and $31.90 per child plus $10 delivery charge to the UK direct from the WDW site. Can't wait to go now! [clap][clap]

ali-uk
06-05-2006, 23:10
hi

I have booked my halloween tickets for 29th sept, have to admit the woman i spoke to was a bit vague too, i kept on having to ask her to repeat herself, i felt i was being rude by asking her to repeat everything.
I did get a ref number have put it in my mobile phone for safe keeping, but i did ask her if she was posting them to me and i wanted to buy 14 day ultimate tickets from them too, but coulnd't be bothered going through it all again so i didnt buy the 14 day tickets!
She said she will e-mail me with the inforamtion about the halloween tickets that i did book, i have had nothing yet.
Their 14 day ultimate is down to £165 per adult, which is very cheap they match all the internet sellers.
Ali[msnsmile]

julieq
08-05-2006, 14:21
Thanks Everyone

I feel much better now.

Cant wait only 161 days to go[msnsmile]

ali-uk
13-05-2006, 01:56
Hi
I had my tickets yesterday for mnsshp yippee!

Ali[msnsmile2]

Doug
14-05-2006, 21:31
Thanks have got our tickets now

another quick question[msnsmile]

We are travelling with my brother and family who have NEVER been to Florida - I am preparing an itenary so they get a mix of parks/relaxing and shopping

So here's the question is the MNSSHP enough for a visit to MK or will I need to plan another visit

Thanks[msnsmile2]

floridageoff
14-05-2006, 22:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Doug
Thanks have got our tickets now

another quick question[msnsmile]

We are travelling with my brother and family who have NEVER been to Florida - I am preparing an itenary so they get a mix of parks/relaxing and shopping

So here's the question is the MNSSHP enough for a visit to MK or will I need to plan another visit

Thanks[msnsmile2]
[/quote]Mmmm....that's a tough one. You will be able to go on the rides but I'm not certain that all of them will be open, perhaps someone else will know. You won't get to see the normal "Spectro Magic" parade at night which is brilliant but you will see the special Halloween parade. There are fireworks but again I'm not sure if they are the same as "Wishes" which is a must see. There is also the afternoon parade which you would miss. Personally, I would have another day there but perhaps it might be best to make your decision after you have been to MNSSHP.

Doug
18-05-2006, 13:05
Ok thank-you

off to jiggle around with the itenary AGAIN!!!![msnwink]