PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow - Orlando £44.50 e/w - surely not ?

Doc
18-04-2006, 13:11
Noticed whilst browsing the [name edited] site that certain dates in June are £44.50 (+tax) each way for Glasgow to Sanford

if you are flexible with dates - IE Tuesday 13th June to Friday the 23rd you can pick up a great deal.
The total to fly these dates is only £160 all inc !! I booked today myself, so the fares are correct.

BUT this could mean some future problems. Low prices COULD mean low passenger numbers and hence doubts about the future of the route.

So if you live in Scotland get behind this route and support with some bookings. I am sure I want the only scheduled direct flight to Florida to continue, and now have two bookings.

sundowner
18-04-2006, 14:49
Sounds good - we SHOULD be closing around that time, but cannot book yet as we have it has not been confirmed. Will certainly have another look closer to the time.
Mary

abbeyvillas
19-04-2006, 02:05
Sounds great. Very tempting - although we do have guests in our villa that week but worth a look for something near to those dates. Thanks for the tip!
Jeanette

dolphinv
12-05-2006, 16:05
Could you PM me the link, if I got a cheap Ryanair flight from Dublin it may br very tempting[msntongue]