PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused

Gridnutter
08-04-2006, 22:20
My question is regarding the tickets that we have purchased.

They are described as: Disneys 7 day Premium Ticket, they allow unlimited admission to the 4 main parks + 5 admissions to the water parks, and expire 14 days after first use.

Where does the 7 days come into it??? and how often can we go into the main parks?

Thanks

Craig

E. Cosgrove
08-04-2006, 22:24
I would imagine you can use them on 7 different dates unlimited admission to any parks on any day. They expire within 14 days of their 1st use which means you have to use them up this trip. You have 5 water Park admissions which means the tickets give you 12 different days of useage.
I might be wrong, but I expect Martin our resident ticket expert will be along soon to help you out.

Sue and Jere
08-04-2006, 22:31
You have entry into the main parks for 7 days only and you are free to visit more then one park on the same day. (When you hop from one park to another in the same day, this will only count as one day).
From the first day you use the ticket it will expire 14 days after.

Hope this helps

Gridnutter
08-04-2006, 22:42
Ok so lets see if I've got this:

In theory I could visit all four parks a day for any 7 days in the 14 day validity period?

More [drinkbeer]required [msncool]

Thanks

Craig

Ruth
08-04-2006, 22:56
As long as you bought the hopping version. You also have 5 days of water parks:)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gridnutter
Ok so lets see if I've got this:

In theory I could visit all four parks a day for any 7 days in the 14 day validity period?

More [drinkbeer]required [msncool]

Thanks

Craig
[/quote]

Sue and Jere
08-04-2006, 22:58
Yes in theory, but don't forget you can visit more than one park in a day.
Example first day (This will only take up one day of your pass)

Magic Kingdom - Morning
Animal Kiingdom - Afternoon
Epcot - Evening

Not forgetting you have 5 admissions to:-

Blizzard Beach
Thypoon Lagoon
Disney Quest
Downtown Disney - Pleasure Island

Gridnutter
08-04-2006, 23:14
Many thanks,

Yes Ruth we do have the 5 days water parks option, so should be enough to help us fill our 14 days (we also have other activities booked).

At the time it all seemed so straight-forward, but the more I looked at it the more confused I got (doesn't take much though :D)

Regards]

Craig