PDA

View Full Version : Nemo the Musical to replace Tarzan Rocks

Newhomebuyer
08-04-2006, 19:28
The press release is out about the Musical to replace Tarzan Rocks at Animal Kingdom

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.-- The undersea world that charmed audiences around the world in the Disney presentation of the Pixar Animation Studios smash-hit film “Finding Nemo” will come to life in an all-new musical stage show debuting at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in late 2006.

Featuring original songs by Tony Award-winning “Avenue Q” composer Robert Lopez and a cappella musical “Along the Way” composer Kristen Anderson-Lopez, “Finding Nemo -- The Musical” will immerse Walt Disney World guests in the story of Marlin and Nemo, an overprotective clownfish father and his curious son, through a dazzling production that combines puppets, dancers, acrobats and animated backdrops.

The show represents the first time Disney has taken a non-musical animated feature and transformed it into an original musical production. It will be presented in the newly enclosed Theater in the Wild.

With Nemo also opening as a new feature at the living Seas in Epcot also in late 2006 its a great time to visit if you are a fan of the little fish.

Paula D-S
08-04-2006, 21:57
I think this is great news, especially for my daughters aged 10 and 4 who weren't too impressed with Tarzan Rocks[msneek]

Ruth
08-04-2006, 22:52
I like Tarzan Rocks but this will be a great addition:)