PDA

View Full Version : weather in April

sammibabe
11-07-2003, 00:46
Can anyone let me know what the weather is like in April? We went in April 11 years ago and the evenings were quite chilly. We have since been in May and that has not been the case (no need for a jacket). Last time we went in 2001 it was sooo hot and I wondered if April was any warmer now (global warming or did we just have a particularly chilly April?) Sadly (very, very sadly!) we cannot go again until 2005 but I am already planning now - sad person that I am!

caroline
11-07-2003, 01:57
Hi Sammibabe
We love April, it's always been hot with hardly any rain and lovely balmy evenings, the only reason we ever take anything warm out in the evenings is that I always feel the chill from the air-con in the restaurants[:I]

andyorlando
03-08-2003, 18:12
Hi Sammibabe.

I was there in April this year and I found the weather too be quite pleasant. You have your normal afternoon rain which clears up after 20minutes anyway and the evenings are quite warm until around 2-3am. I'm going this year in August and having never been in August before i'm not sure of the weather, I do here it can be very hot though!!

Gillian-B
03-08-2003, 21:26
We went in April a few years ago (at Easter) and it was the best weather we've ever had (blue skies and I don't remember any rain). If you do go in April, hope you have the same [8D]

Gillian