PDA

View Full Version : Office Location

Benny24
06-04-2006, 11:43
Going to order some tickets, and thinking of picking them up at the office.
My first time driving in Orlando, is the office relatively easy to find?
Or is it safe enough to have the tickets delivered to the Hotel? Do they just get left with reception or do we meet up with someone?

Sorry if questions are daft but we are off in 23 days![msnsmile2]

Paula D-S
06-04-2006, 12:10
You can't miss the office, it's located by the Chevron garage at the end of Poinciana

wilfy
06-04-2006, 17:38
Right next to a BIG wal-mart.[msnsmile2]. If you do pick them up locally, you need to take photo id and the credit card that they were ordered with.

florida4sun
06-04-2006, 22:47
Directions are easy, we send you a link to a map when you order. If you go for hotel delivery, the tickets are handed to you in person.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Benny24
Going to order some tickets, and thinking of picking them up at the office.
My first time driving in Orlando, is the office relatively easy to find?
Or is it safe enough to have the tickets delivered to the Hotel? Do they just get left with reception or do we meet up with someone?

Sorry if questions are daft but we are off in 23 days![msnsmile2]
[/quote]

othomas
10-05-2006, 00:08
Is it possible to purchase the tickets at office? Or do you have to order online?

Paula D-S
10-05-2006, 02:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by othomas
Is it possible to purchase the tickets at office? Or do you have to order online?
[/quote]
I think it works out cheaper buying direct from the links on the top of this page. You can buy from the office but I'm sure it will cost a little extra. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

florida4sun
10-05-2006, 02:57
We only garantee stock for orders online and most of the specials are only available online.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by othomas
[/quote]