PDA

View Full Version : Kenedy Space Center

Gridnutter
05-04-2006, 23:21
Hi All,

My first of what I suspect will be many postings on this forum [msncool]

I am not sure which tickets for the Space Center to book. It seems wherever I look they are offering different options!

Can anybody here help me?

Regards

Craig

linda allen
05-04-2006, 23:35
Firstly I would like to say that the Space Center is really worth a visit. Depending on your interest in the space missions would determine which tickets to go for.

If like me you are a space nut, then I would recommend the 2 day all access ticket. This includes the Astronaut Hall of Fame and the KSC itself with all the tours.

If you are thinking of just one day, then there is enough to fill it at the KSC itself. Check out the NASA web site too, this gives much more info about launches etc.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/about/visit/index.html

florida4sun
05-04-2006, 23:36
The maximum access pass is best

\<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gridnutter
Hi All,

My first of what I suspect will be many postings on this forum [msncool]

I am not sure which tickets for the Space Center to book. It seems wherever I look they are offering different options!

Can anybody here help me?

Regards

Craig
[/quote]

CERICROWLEY
06-04-2006, 00:39
Hi Craig

As Martin has said, we have done the maxium access, Not sure, if its the same as it was called when we visited, It was called the up close and personal. Absolutely out of this worldmNo pun intended. Very special for us as we saw the shuttle on the launch pad, before its final launch and accident. The info the guide gives you on the tour it amazing. I am not particulary a space nut freak. by it gave me the bug to buy tickets for the return to space launch last year.

Gridnutter
06-04-2006, 12:54
Thanks folks, will I be able to make best use of the maximum access pass in one day?

Craig

florida4sun
06-04-2006, 12:58
Yes no problem at all.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gridnutter
Thanks folks, will I be able to make best use of the maximum access pass in one day?

Craig
[/quote]