PDA

View Full Version : NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

malik
03-04-2006, 21:50
DEAR FRIENDS

I AM PLANNING TO MOVE INTO ORLANDO AREA IN NEXT TWO OR THREE MONTHS SO I NEED YOU PEOPLE HELP IN FINDING JOB. WOULD ANYONE O FYOU HELP ME PERSONALLY IN GETTING JOB OR GIVING ME SUGGESTION WHAT SHOULD I DO?. I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU PEOPLE GUIDE ME IN THIS CONCERN.
I AM A GRADUATE PERSON WITH COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN SALES RELATED FIELD BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF COUNTER SALES INCHARGE AT A DEPARTMENTAL STORE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD YOUR RESPONSE.
MALIK

florida4sun
03-04-2006, 23:11
The best bet is get a well written CV to as many agencies as you can. Do not write in CAPs though;) This is a florida vacation and vacation home ownership forum so not really the best place for advice on jobs.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by malik
DEAR FRIENDS

I AM PLANNING TO MOVE INTO ORLANDO AREA IN NEXT TWO OR THREE MONTHS SO I NEED YOU PEOPLE HELP IN FINDING JOB. WOULD ANYONE O FYOU HELP ME PERSONALLY IN GETTING JOB OR GIVING ME SUGGESTION WHAT SHOULD I DO?. I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU PEOPLE GUIDE ME IN THIS CONCERN.
I AM A GRADUATE PERSON WITH COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE. I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN SALES RELATED FIELD BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF COUNTER SALES INCHARGE AT A DEPARTMENTAL STORE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD YOUR RESPONSE.
MALIK
[/quote]

Ray9
04-04-2006, 08:54
What visa you have may have some bearing on the type of employment.. if any.. you could get ...

Perhaps a saleman in the big chains like Best Buy or Circuit City
would be suitable ..but expect to start at the lowest level...
at minimum wage..

Robert5988
04-04-2006, 13:28
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:What visa you have may have some bearing on the type of employment[/quote]

Could it be that he lives in America - he gives his location as the USA.

steph_goodrum
04-04-2006, 14:44
Malik
If as your profile suggests you are already either a US citizen or have the right to live and work there, one of the best ways to find employment and details about living full time is through the online local newspapers. If you search through Google for them they often have relocation sections, as well as current local vacancies.

cdrako
07-04-2006, 18:05
Malik,

The Orlando Sentinel is the place to go - although they will lead you to CareerBuilder.com which has most of the printed ads.

if looking into sales - my husband sells appliances for Appliance Direct - anyone who has spent any time here will probably been familiar with the commercials...

Does very well there... if you want more information - let me know.