PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Everyone ~ We've Booked A Villa

Twiglet
03-04-2006, 07:12
At long last we have booked our Villa! So excited. We aren't going until Xmas 2008, but its a great feeling to have booked it and organised it.

Thank you so much to all the people who sent us information and helped us along the way. So many wonderful and beautiful villas to choose from, but in the end, size really did matter [msntongue]

THANK YOU EVERYONE

03-04-2006, 10:07
You will love it Theresa, its a great villa in a fab location[msnwink][msnwink][clap][clap][clap]

mizzy
03-04-2006, 11:43
oooh thats fantastic news

i'm looking forward to seeing it too

come on Theresa, you have mail[msnwink]

Mizzy

mizzy
03-04-2006, 11:49
WOW!!!!!!!

the villa looks amazing Theresa, you could lose some of your family in a villa this big

i especially like the pool lights

now there's one more big decision to make, who gets which bedroom?

Mizzy[msnsmile2]

KarenScott
03-04-2006, 11:59
so don't keep us in suspenders which did you choose?

Sue and Jere
03-04-2006, 12:14
Good for you Theresa, now you can start planning your trip [msnsmile2]

Twiglet
03-04-2006, 12:18
Am I allowed to post it?

LiesaAnna
03-04-2006, 12:29
go for it, i would like to see what one you finally chose!![msnwink]

03-04-2006, 14:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Twiglet
Am I allowed to post it?
[/quote]

I don't see why not[msnsmile2]

Ray&Sarah
03-04-2006, 20:25
Congratualtions on making a booking, have fun with the rest of your planning.[msnsmile2]

Twiglet
04-04-2006, 11:07
OK, I will tell you then [msnwink]
We have booked The Waters Edge in Formosa Gardens
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1574.aspx
At the end of the day we decided to all stay in the one villa, and this was the best one to fit us all in. There were some amazing villas and large enough, but for the numbers we had, the bedroom configuration was best at Alan's place. Its been the biggest headache to organise, with my being in Australia, the rest of the family (mostly without internet) in the UK, and the fact that they are all asleep when I am awake and vice versa. So we finally locked it in. !!!![clap][clap][clap]

I really am so grateful to everyone that has helped me out in choosing, I have had so many tips and pointers from members here, you have been so helpful. I have emailed all those who sent me villas, thanking them for their help, if I did miss out anybody I am truly sorry, I hope I got everyone! Thank you all for your help. [grouphug]

Just got to wait until Xmas 2008 now!! [beer]

LiesaAnna
04-04-2006, 12:12
well done Theresa! its mahusive!!!! but lovely!, wishing you and all your family a truely wonderful holiday, one you will all never forget!!

shenon
04-04-2006, 12:17
Theresa
I think you have made a great choice, waters edge looks fantastic and i am sure you will have a wonderfull time:)

KarenScott
04-04-2006, 12:49
Theresa
It looks really great:D You are going to have such fun planning the rest of the holiday. Do you fly directly from Australia?

Twiglet
04-04-2006, 13:47
Thanks everyone, I am so excited now!

Karen I checked out briefly some flight options here in Oz, and to be honest, a round the world ticket is going to be only a hundred or so dollars more, compared to a return flight to Orlando. We have to fly via Sydney to L.A. then connect a couple of times down to Orlando. Whereas if we pay a bit more, we can fly around the world, and I get to go home to England on the way! So we, hopefully, plan to do a round the world trip and visit UK on to US and then back to Oz. I hope the kids get to see some snow in the UK!

Total: Approx. 58 hours flying! [msncry]

KarenScott
04-04-2006, 13:57
but totally worth it[msnwink]

Twiglet
04-04-2006, 15:48
Definately!

orlandodaze
04-04-2006, 16:44
58 hours travelling and our gang complain because we have a few hours stopover in Toronto on route , that will teach them . You have put so much work into this holiday Theresa ,and you picked a super villa they will all be so proud of you and your organisational skills.I dohope its the holiday of a lifetime .[clap][clap][clap][clap]

Paula D-S
05-04-2006, 01:46
Alans villa is certainly amazing Theresa I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time.[8D]

agod
06-04-2006, 05:54
Hi Theresa

Just come back from the villa myself, where we celebrated my wife's 50th,all her family from South Africa made the trip, and they was knocked out by it all, couldn't understand why the homes in the USA had no fences around them, we also couldn't drag them away from the Bass shop in Premium Outlets,for those that don't now it the quality and prices are amazing, even beating the S. African prices,at the moment we are painting the inside between rentals, and keeping it in tip top shape for you.

I just tried the link and it seems I have been dropped from the site, John if you are out there have you suspened me, because Theresa posted the link? or have I done something wrong.

Alan

agod
06-04-2006, 06:15
Sorry John

All sorted, I hadn't been on the site for over 30 days so I was dropped, Guess were I was though? just logged on and it is now back on stream, and cheque is in the post.

Alan

Twiglet
06-04-2006, 08:57
Hi Alan

Well I asked if I could post the link, and didn't get a dm warning me not to, so went ahead! [msntongue]
Glad you had a brill reunion, your place is definately a good size to host one!
I get so excited at the thought of us all meeting up again in a couple of years time.
Our husbands will have to get ear plugs, we won't stop talking!

agod
06-04-2006, 14:33
Hi Theresa

No it wasn't your fault, it was mine for not logging in for a month, naughty boy !!!

Alan

glasgowmary
07-04-2006, 03:20
wow !!! this is a FANTASTIC villa wish i was going but, as theres only 3 of us its a liitle big, so enjoy![msncool]

Cruella DeVilla
07-04-2006, 17:25
Theresa, Alan's villa is my second favourite villa;) you will have an great time!

eastcoastbranch
07-04-2006, 19:14
Theresa, Alan`s villa looks fantastic and I`m sure you will have have a great time there. Seems a long way off but I`m sure time will fly. It`s so nice to have this to look forward to.
Hannah.

07-04-2006, 23:46
Its a fabulous villa, but then you already knew that Theresa[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]