PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry if you lose your Disney Passes

imported_n/a
22-02-2002, 18:38
Losing your passes or indeed forgetting how many days you have left is not a problem at Disney. Simply go to Guest Services at the main entrance to Magic Kingdom and Epcot and give your name and credit card details and they can look it up on the Computer for you. Similarly, if you happen to wash your pass (please tell me someone else did this!!) then they will help you out - same at Universal etc.

imported_n/a
22-02-2002, 18:40
We also had the problem that we were all to meet later in the day at Epcot but my mother had everyone's tickets and there we were stranded outside - in the days before phones - and I went to Guest Services and explained the situation. I bought a new day pass to get in and when I came out I just went back produced my original hopper pass that I had used earlier in the day to MK and they credited me the day pass I bought to get in and meet my parents. They really are so helpful.

steph_goodrum
22-02-2002, 19:54
another instance where the 2 way radios would be useful eh? Provided you're within 2 miles, we've found them useful when following another car and getting separated as you inevitably do by traffic. We've been able to keep in contact or if the "leader" takes a wrong turn.

Babblin Boo

orlandobabe
13-03-2002, 16:40
I didn't know about this-but stumbled on it by accident. We had the play 4 days passes last year and hubby used only 3 days.

We went back on our own-and of course I had got the passes all mixed up and the only one I had left was a totally used up one.

Well the lady looked him up on the computer and found him and credited us with a day's pass-which meant I just had to pay for myself.
I was soooooo impressed!

Similarly hubby bought a drill from Home Depot and used it around the house. Course on the next outing it burnt out. So-with no receipt-we felt we had little chance pf getting any redress-but no-they looked up on the computer-found the day in the timespan that we were there that a drill had been sold-and let us have a new one!

Now was that service-or was that service! He was sooooo impressed as well!

Orlandobabe