PDA

View Full Version : Florida Mall

carole7007
12-02-2002, 03:42
We found this a little disappointing, lots of designer type shops but quite expensive and not much for the kids

Edited by - carole7007 on 12/02/2002 09:45:28

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 14:03
It's one of those places where you get great bargains one time-and nothing the next!
I still remember the time my daughter came out of Papaya with bags and bagfulls of clothes-which altogether came to £100.
West Point Stevens is always woth a look-put it this way- it's always on our itinary on every visit!

Orlandobabe

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 14:04
Whoops!
That should be under Premium Outlets!

Orlandobabe

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-02-2002, 01:15
We take a visit to the Old Navy store at the Florida Mall each time we visit Florida. Always some good bargains - especially the childrens clothes.

John & Sarah

imported_n/a
17-02-2002, 16:59
I agree that compared to Belz and other outlet malls, Florida Mall does seem more expensive in the main. However, always go into the larger department stores, ie Dillards, Sears and Burdines etc as they generally have something that is on sale.

These shops are particularly good for the larger male!

imported_n/a
23-02-2002, 01:44
They are building another wing to the Florida Mall which will include a Victoria's Secrets and Oakley (Sunglasses) and many more. Don't think this will make me rush down there but when open it will make the Mall huge!

davefloridavilla
24-02-2002, 02:22
I can't imagine not visiting the Florida Mall at least once every holiday. I bet I haven't missed it in the last 15 years!

Many times I may have left without even buying anything, except perhaps something from the food hall, but its just nice to walk round the vast array of shops all in one place, under one roof.

rodders
24-02-2002, 03:09
We tend to pay the Florida Mall a visit each time we go. The reason is that there is invariably some sale or special offer on. Pat my wife is a shop-aholic and has got some really good bargains from there. Like the time they had a shoe sale for 75% off and Pat left with about 8 pairs of shoes.

She has also had some exceptional good bargains for evening wear at Dillards. So for her the Mall is a must on each trip.

Not so good for me as I have to wait around whilst she is trying on the shoes or clothes!!!

Her excuse is Rodders see how much money I have saved you!! - feminine logic at its best!!!

Rodders

davefloridavilla
24-02-2002, 14:50
You need to take along some friends on vacation with you.
Then when your shopping, you can let the girls go do their thing, the boys can go and look at the electronics and gadgets.
Then you all meet up in the food hall for dinner.

DMC
18-06-2003, 20:08
I agree with the above comments, Florida Mall is large and houses most of the American Named shops that you could wish for.

Don't expect Factory Outlet Prices, but there are still plenty of bargins to be had.

The shoe shops offer great offers like "buy one get one free" even on sale items.

My wife, Juliette, managed to get 4 pairs of shoes for $21.00 inc tax !!!

Certainly well worth a visit for main stream, rather than Factory Outlet, shopping.

A good place to spend several hours and several $100's on a rainy day.

8 out of 10

DMC:)

KingKong
19-06-2003, 15:10
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

We take a visit to the Old Navy store at the Florida Mall each time we visit Florida. Always some good bargains - especially the childrens clothes.

John & Sarah

This store Old Navy was one of my favourites and if you need a new wardrobe of very trendy casual clothes for very little cash outlay then this shop isnt to be missed.

:D

steph_goodrum
19-06-2003, 16:49
My daughter picked up some great bargains in the Disney store at Christmas including sweatshirt for me at $10 down from $29.99 and Christmas Eeyore for herself at $9.99 instead of $39.99.
We always have at least one trip there each visit as it's so close to Lowes, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, Linens and Things and Burlington coat factory which we invariably visit for bits for the house.

sunshine state
19-06-2003, 17:52
does anyone know if there is a footlocker in the florida mall because i am looking to buy some nike tn trainers and would like to know how much i would have to pay.

thanks

blott
19-06-2003, 18:30
If you check out http://www.footlocker.com/ this will give you the locations of the stores and prices and yes there is a store in Florida Mall as well as other locations in the area.

Jasonb
20-06-2003, 00:36
Florida Mall is good for perfumes and clinique stuff. If you shop around the large stores you can usually get some freebies thrown in (or if you are incredibly cheeky you can definitely get some freebies)

Look out for the sales, I have picked up a couple of nice leather bags at really good prices, sometimes you get something sometimes you don’t!

CarolAnn
17-11-2004, 15:18
We don't head for the Florida Mall quite so much now, but if it is your first visit to the area I think it is well worth a visit. We do still try to pop into the Disney Store there if we can, mainly for the bargains:)