PDA

View Full Version : now you lot have opened a can of worms

blackpoolowl
02-04-2006, 17:35
my background:-
family of 5 , 2 adults 1 teen(14) 2 children (11 & 9)been to orlando for the last 5 years 3 weeks in february, always stopped in qual.inn international, i drive purely because the price was right!!!
if anyone has seen my previous topic they will now know we have booked flight only for next february (THX ANDREW).

WHAT A HEADACHE!!!!in a nice kind of way[msnsmile]

i have a short list of about 2 dozen villas....thx ov.com.

i though about printing each one of then lists of pro & cons.

after a dm from diane with a glowing recomendation (THX DIANE)we have come up with another option.
regal palms!!!

we never considered townhouse option. we have always loved the qual. inn communal pool, our kids play with anyone & always make good friends. this option to me sounds the best of all worlds.

good community with all facilitys with the added bonus of our own home. sounds like qual. inn but with alot more space!!!!
UNLESS ANYONE KNOWS DIFFERENT!!!!!

please any advise will be great we own a hotel in blackpool & work very hard for our money

terry

mizzy
02-04-2006, 17:45
i think it's now down to you Terry, you can only choose whats right for you and your family

involve the wife and kids and have a fun afternoon squabbling over the kitchen table[msneek][msnwink]

mizzy

Paula D-S
02-04-2006, 17:56
You really won't be disappointed with your choice to stay in a villa or townhouse. There are quite a few communities with communal pools two I know are Lake Berkley and Terra Verde. If you do a search of both these communities and of course Regal Palms you certainly will have fun searching.

Remember have fun choosing, it's not a chore.[msnsmile2]

TINAPETERS
02-04-2006, 19:50
Hello Terry

If you have any questions on Regal Palms I will do my best to answer them for you. The pool area is great for kids of all ages, my son always manages to meet a friend to play with. The water temperature is kept nice and warm in the lazy river all year round.

Sally D
02-04-2006, 19:53
We always stay in a villa but this year we are going to stay in a town house in Regal Palms.

We have 3 girls 16, 13 and 11 and they liked the idea of a complex, being able to make friends and the pool looks great.

The girls all voted for Regal Palms so Regal Palms it is[msnsmile2]

bethany
02-04-2006, 20:59
We have booked a townhouse for next Feb in Windsor Hills. This end townhouse has a private pool. Windsor hills has a huge community pool also and cinema and games rooms. Very close to Disney. Sometimes towqnhomes are cheaper than villas.

steph_goodrum
02-04-2006, 22:34
It isn't only townhouse communities that have the communal facilities, several of the developments do have them but you get the added advantage of your own pool with a villa as well as a larger community one, which is great if you fancy an evening dip after you've put little ones to bed.

allyjack
03-04-2006, 02:49
Regal Palms also has villas as My friend stayed in one last year - SHe stayed in Highlands the year before as her family is larger than my villa allows. SHe didn;t use the facilities at all but did comment that the Highlands villa was much nicer so depends on whether you want to use the facilities or not. Other communities have communal pools as well if that is your priority
Alison

Arby
03-04-2006, 09:12
We stayed in Regal Palms for a few days. Your kids will love it. The pool area is like nothing I've ever seen in any resort community we've ever stayed in. Great bar area too for a nice beer on the patio area.

djdigitald
03-04-2006, 12:26
I got married there in February, we were the first couple to be married at Regal Palms and had a great time (See the pics in the Photo Gallery!) Regal Palms is great and you will certainly enjot it there if that is where you chosse to go :D

McjohnjM
03-04-2006, 17:39
We normally stay in a villa, but two years ago we stayed in a condo in windsor hills, it was great for the kids (and I use that term lightly) as they were 16, 14, 15, 20 at the time and they joined in and met others their age who they could pal up with and also not so much squabbling as to who wanted to do what. Nice change. Hope you have a great time what ever you decide.

Kim & John