PDA

View Full Version : virgin kids packs

skinnerb
01-04-2006, 02:25
HI

I'm Barbara and I am going to Orlando first time ever in 6 days! Can anyone tell me what is in a virgin kids pack. My daughter is a rather grown up 10 year old!

Barbara

01-04-2006, 02:31
Not much to be honest, I would pack a bag with some new bits that are suitable for her needs[msnwink]

"All children leaving the UK get a really cool backpack, the Virgin Atlantic K-iD pack, packed with things to keep and sure to make them the envy of their friends."
[msnscared]

Ray&Sarah
01-04-2006, 03:12
Think the back pack contents might be a bit young for a grown up 10 year old. Best to do as Julie suggests and take things with you that will hold her interest on the flight.[msnsmile2]

mizzy
01-04-2006, 13:19
Hi

we had two 11 years old one 8 and one 6 and the only one who liked the kids club bag was the youngest

the bags themselves are ok for books etc but there's not much in them [msnsad]

like the others have said i would pack your own little bits and bobs, or you could buy your daughter a snazzy little case (check it's not to big to take on as cabin baggage)then let her pack her own goodies for the journey

Mizzy[msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
01-04-2006, 14:08
ditto above!

was very disappointed with them on our first trip, but i wonder, what did we expect?
we took travel games and books to read and word searches, think its really just to keep their bits and bobs in their "0wn" bag!