PDA

View Full Version : Cafe at Boggy Creek Airboat Rides

chris
22-02-2002, 16:42
Prices were really cheap, portions massive and the lady running it was really friendly - need I say more!

carole7007
27-02-2002, 00:00
We have had a meal at this cafe. We went for an Air boat ride, and the next available one 45 mins. It was Grandad birthday and he got to pick what we did that day.

It was very nice the service excellent, and they had something for everybody.

The squirrel running round your feet was bit cheeky, just sat looking at you until you gave him something.

It got a thumbs up from everyone. ****

Carole & Keith

AsylumGal
05-03-2002, 16:43
quote:
We have had a meal at this cafe. We went for an Air boat ride, and the next available one 45 mins. It was Grandad birthday and he got to pick what we did that day.

It was very nice the service excellent, and they had something for everybody.

The squirrel running round your feet was bit cheeky, just sat looking at you until you gave him something.

It got a thumbs up from everyone. ****

Carole & Keith

I went to their website to check it out. It looks great and the family wants to go but which location did you go to? They list two and when my daughter read your post she said we HAVE to go to the one with the begging squirrel! LOL

AG

orlandobabe
22-05-2002, 07:50
The one we went to was part of a campsite and we never saw any squirrels begging or otherwise-but thought it was really good value.

Orlandobabe

blott
22-05-2002, 19:44
Orlandobabe

Sounds like East Lake Tohopekaglia that you went to rather than the one near Poinciana at Southport. It's called East Lake Fish Camp and is really like old town Florida inside the shop part!

Blott

bonnie
24-05-2002, 16:52
Asylumgal, please tell me that isn't a self portrait! Bonnie