PDA

View Full Version : Weston Hills Community ?

nina
08-07-2003, 22:58
We have just booked a lovely looking villa on Weston Hills. We know Orlando pretty well as we rent private villas twice a year but have not stayed on Weston Hills before.

Can anyone tell me what its like and has anyone else stayed there or own a villa there.

Hows the location and community etc ?

A must do on any trip to Florida is to visit Walmart, what would be my nearest Walmart - would it be on H27 outside S/Dunes or one down 192 near Medievil Times ? or is there another one nearer to Weston Hills ?

denise cannon
29-08-2003, 18:28
hi

we stayed in weston hills last year,good facilities, good location to disney, shops etc, etc.
there is a new wal-mart just before weston hills (opened this year).

if you are think of purchasing a villa in weston hills make sure it is fully zoned for rentals, when we considered buying there last year we were told it wasn't (this can cause alsorts of serious problems)then someone else told us different so double check. we ended up buying across the road in orange tree.

regards

denise

orlandobabe
03-09-2003, 00:43
Weston Hills is just up on the 27 before Clermont insn't it?

Has a Walmart really opened up there-we were there in May and never noticed anything going up.

dbrook
03-09-2003, 00:53
Like Orlandobabe says I had heard the land has been flattened ready for the Walmart but that is as far as they have got to date?

denise cannon
03-09-2003, 22:07
oops! sorry you are right the information i was given was wrong, wal- mart on hwy 27 is apparently due to open sometime this year.

wal-mart us192 about 12 miles from weston hills or hwy 27 haines city about 18 miles from weston hills.

sorry for the confusion
denise

nina
20-09-2003, 02:21
Thanks for your info. Its okay that there was no walmart. I have just returned from Weston Hills and was pleased with its location and I am certainly glad to hear that another Walmart is due to open near it as the others were a bit of a trek away but will certainly stay on this community again.

wrpac00
22-09-2003, 00:05
There is a Walmart on H50 just past Winter Garden.

I read in the Orlando Sentinel that they are thinking about building another housing complex on SR27 just up from the 192. If it goes ahead Walmart have said that they will open up a shop there.[8D]

hamptonlakes
22-09-2003, 12:17
I was in orlando July 2003 and they were just finishing off a shopping area including $1 shop, Publix supermarket located just opp Hampton lakes.

I also visited weston hills when i was out in orlando and i was told by my realtor that it was zoned for short term rentals, i have say i was very impressed with this gated community and all the facilities and plus my realtor lives on weston hills and he tells me its a great community (Classic Homes)

nina
05-01-2004, 17:01
Well we have booked the same villa again and are returning to Weston Hills for 2 weeks at the end of April. The villa and community was beautiful and easy reach to the parks. We had never been there before and you always are a bit worried trying new villa communities but we was impressed so much that we booked again.