PDA

View Full Version : Teenage shopping

ahagan
24-03-2006, 19:53
Can anyone point me in the right direction for teenage (boy and girl) shopping? Thanks

Lynne S
24-03-2006, 20:17
You can't go wrong with the Florida Mall, plenty of shops to choose from[msnsmile2]

steph_goodrum
24-03-2006, 20:23
"Can anyone point me in the right direction for teenage (boy and girl) shopping? Thanks"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's illegal to buy and sell children nowadays:)

Seriously, Orlando Premium Outlets is cheaper than Florida Mall, if either are into skating etc then Pr1me Outlets (used to be the Beltz) has a big Vans shop there or the usual Designer outlet shops.

fiona
24-03-2006, 20:40
My gals love the Millenia Mall as it has many of their favourite shops in, (Urban Outfitters and a few others whose name I cannot remember!) have to do Florida Mall, Lake Buena Vista for Gap Outlet, Old Navy Outlet and various assorted shoe places, and OPM which frankly they could almost spend the whole holiday in! Costmetics, clothes etc. - they think they have died and gone to heaven!

caroline
24-03-2006, 20:41
My '15 next month' son loves Premium Outlets - I'm doing his future wife a BIG service, he is being fully trained in the art of shopping[msnwink]
Unfortunately my mother in law never trained my husband and it's true what they say..you can't teach an old dog new tricks [msnwink]

Paula D-S
24-03-2006, 21:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
My '15 next month' son loves Premium Outlets - I'm doing his future wife a BIG service, he is being fully trained in the art of shopping[msnwink]
Unfortunately my mother in law never trained my husband and it's true what they say..you can't teach an old dog new tricks [msnwink]
[/quote]

I hope my daughter's manage to meet such a well trained young man[msnwink] when they are old enough mind:D

LiesaAnna
24-03-2006, 21:37
all of them!!! different shops on different days!! theyre all over the place!! have fun my teenagers did!!

Paula D-S
24-03-2006, 21:40
I think The Flroida mall is great I've still yet to get round it[:O]

Premium Outlets is great with sports shops, Tommy Hilfiger and Guess shops.

steph_goodrum
24-03-2006, 21:47
"My '15 next month' son loves Premium Outlets - I'm doing his future wife a BIG service, he is being fully trained in the art of shopping"

That's what my the Mum of my friends daughters husband thought. He was actually so well trained in the art of shopping that he would only buy FULL priced things, if it was discounted he wouldnt' buy it, my friends daughter gave up after about 3 years of marriage and if he he tried a pair of jeans on that cost around £90 she would find them for half price somewhere take the label off and tell him she'd paid full price and keep the difference because she got so fed up with arguing about it, and it kept him happy.

Ray&Sarah
25-03-2006, 00:16
My 16 year old son (who loves clothes shopping as long as its for him!) loves the Premium Outlets.[msnsmile2]

ahagan
25-03-2006, 01:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
[/quote]

Caroline I know exactly what you mean!! Thanks all. We usually go to Gap and Old Navy etc but wanted to find out about other shops.

Steph, sometimes I wish that sort of sale could be legalised [msnwink][msnsmile2]

Sally D
25-03-2006, 02:56
My girls, 16, 13 and 11 liked Premium Outlets and Florida Mall best.

CERICROWLEY
25-03-2006, 04:17
Our too can't get enough of bebe sports in the millenia mall. I little bit more expensive than others, but they love the different fashion, and wear it day in day out. So for me its well worth the costs, if they get their wear out of it, We also do the Old Navy store, for the general items, t-shirts and jeans, real good value for money.

But I know older teens like urban outfitters, abercrombie & finch and foverever XXI All at the millenia mall

orlandodaze
25-03-2006, 05:20
My daughters just love the Premium Outlets, and Ross for hard work shopping ,you do a lot of searching to come up with a bargain but the patient and zealous are always rewarded.

fiona
25-03-2006, 14:47
Cerie those last 3 you mentioned at millennia were the ones I was trying to remember - my gals (17 and 20) love them! Everyone is always asking them where they get those cool clothes from back here! Of course out there they get attention because of their flatties and straight jeans - more NY fashion than Orlando!

markandpam
25-03-2006, 19:29
My 17 year old son also loves the Premium Outlet mall. The only problem is he has expensive taste and wondered why I nearly had a heart attach when he wanted to spent $400 on a Versace top! I realise it was all his own money but thought he was mad, managed to persuade him to buy loads of things from CK, Nike and Timberland instead :)

Pam.

Sue and Jere
25-03-2006, 20:46
Premium Outlet for my boys also

Ray&Sarah
25-03-2006, 21:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by markandpam
My 17 year old son also loves the Premium Outlet mall. The only problem is he has expensive taste and wondered why I nearly had a heart attach when he wanted to spent $400 on a Versace top! I realise it was all his own money but thought he was mad, managed to persuade him to buy loads of things from CK, Nike and Timberland instead :)

Pam.
[/quote]

We have a 16 year old son with very expensive tastes too Pam, luckily he works part-time now to earn his own money, used to cost me a fortune.[msnoo][msnsmile2]