PDA

View Full Version : seascreamer coupon?

lck
22-03-2006, 01:05
We are thinking of doing the Seascreamer cruise on our day trip to Clearwater. Does anyone know of any discount coupons and where to find them? Local paper, Entertainment book? I searched online but didn't see anything. TIA [msnsmile]

andrewandcarole
22-03-2006, 11:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lck
We are thinking of doing the Seascreamer cruise on our day trip to Clearwater. Does anyone know of any discount coupons and where to find them? Local paper, Entertainment book? I searched online but didn't see anything. TIA [msnsmile]
[/quote]

Sorry - can't help.
But can say we have been on it several times and at around $16 per person it is good value for money.
It's a great outing to do!
Carole

wrpac00
22-03-2006, 16:16
It's now $20, going do it in Aug.

trevlad
24-03-2006, 14:25
i cant remember if it was the sea screamer we went on but it was fast!!i recollect we got a couple of dollars off from the local info mags. we were going on anyway and the young uns found them, as i like to reward initiative i passed them the savings to spend [msnsmile2]
i also remember we didnt see any dolphins so they give you a free ride, then if you dont see any dolphins they give you a free ride then if you dont see any dolphins they give you a free ride then.... i think they guarantee you will see dolphins(we didnt[msnsad]) just ran out of holiday!