PDA

View Full Version : Priority Parking? - Save your money

Littletony
18-03-2006, 19:19
Hi guys

You may know that Universal, like many other places, offer priority parking (at Universal it costs $4 extra). Towards the end of the holiday our little fella was beginning to run out of steam, so we though "Hang the expense! We'll save the little lambs legs"

Ha!! What a rip off. We tried it twice (duh!). The only advantage we got was being on the same level as the park entrance (thus saving a 20 second escalator ride). Otherwise we ended up as far away (in Jaws!!) and as far down the row as we did when paying the usual $9. :(:(

I guess we should have got around to complaining, might have got a free express pass (don't get me started on that either [msnmad] )

If you want to treat yourself to PP save your $$$ for Seaworld. They know how to treat you with reserved spaces in the rows adjacent to the park entrance :D

nreece
18-03-2006, 20:07
The priority parking isn't great, but the 'valet parking' is fantastic, it's only a few dollars extra, you come out right next to the entrance, and don't have to walk to your car at all, I couldn't recommend it highly enough!!

Pegasus928
03-04-2006, 17:27
I totally agree with you on the valet parking - we've done it every time we go to Universal. It is right next to the entrance to City Walk and really comes into it's own at the end of a long day when all you have to do is hand in your ticket and someone brings your car right to you.
It costs $16 (although we were paying $20 when you include the tip to the driver)and is definately money well spent.
Everytime we have done we have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for the car to arrive - and on that occassion it was a Saturday night and the Mardi Gras was on. We were on the I-4 2 minutes later while everyone else was either still walking to their car - or queuing up to get out of the car park.

Pegasus

Sue and Jere
03-04-2006, 17:40
Great tip thanks, will give a try. [msnsmile2]