PDA

View Full Version : Great Eating Places at LBV

Matt
07-07-2003, 01:13
I have to tell all of those who haven't been about some great places to eat around the Lake Buena Vista area.

If anyone else has been to these places then I'm sure they can only agree about the value and the quality of the dishes served.

At Lake Bryan (entrance road to the Premium Outlets) there are two great restaurants to try. The first is on the right as you drive in, Landrys - Seafood. The shrimp and lobster is to die for.

On the left is Bahama Breeze - Carribean Cuisine, again great helpings, great value, great atmosphere.

Further down by the Crossroads, is The Crab Shack, nearly as good as landrys, with great service and lobster tails that are out of this world. Then when you finished your meal, you can go next door to either Hooters (one for the boys!!), or Kitty O'Sheas, great Irish bar.

I have many friends who live and work in Orlando that go to these places all the time, so they must be good or they wouldn't go!!

Mmmmm, i need to go to all of them now!!:D:D:D

timmy
07-07-2003, 02:06
Thanks for recommending these. We go shopping at the Premium Outlets - our favourite shops - so it's good to learn about all these good eating places nearby.

bellaepovera
07-07-2003, 03:31
If you go to Bahama Breeze order all the appetizers as they are a meal in them self. Get their early as after 7pm there is a long waiting line.