PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's and entrance to Magic Kingdom

Wesser
15-03-2006, 00:20
Hi There,
We are new villa owners and are planning a holiday of a lifetime, staying at our new villa (which we haven't seen in the flesh yet!) and have planned a full itineary for my wife, 3 children, 1,2 & 4, plus my parents !.

I have booked breakfast at Chef Mickey's in the Contemparary Resort, which I believe is in teh Magic Kingdom Complex ?

I would like advice on whether I should park at the Contemparary Resort Car Par, then venture into Magic Kingdom, or do we then have to get the army back in the car and park somewhere else ?

Your advice is much appreciated

Thanks

millie
15-03-2006, 00:44
The Contemporary is next to the Magic Kingdom and Chef Mickeys for Breakfast is fantastic (for adults and kids!!!). (Don't miss the Krispy Kreme donuts!) My hubby had chocolate mousse with jelly worms in it for breakfast - not a good example to set our daughter!!!!!
We parked at the contemporary then walked to the Magic Kingdom. We left the car there all day which saved on the parking but I have heard others say you can't do this - maybe we were lucky??? It is a short walk over round the edge of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
Have a fab time!
Lx