PDA

View Full Version : Medium Term Rental.

SteveDonovan
05-07-2003, 22:57
Can anyone tel me how easy/difficult it is to obtain a six month plus rental. I am looking for somewhere that would have a medium sized fenced yard as I also have two dogs. Any advice on sites that may offer this type of rental would be much appreciated. The normal short term vacation villas dont have the amount of yard that I am looking for. Any advice would be much appreciated.

esprit
05-07-2003, 23:25
Your best bet would be to contact the main realtors such as Remax, Century 21 etc. Do a search on www.realtor.com for your chosen area and see which realtors are selling houses there. Most of the big realtors also have a rental department. I would email them with your requirements. You really need to be looking at a residential area for a big yard. A rental villa with a pool with two dogs probably isnt on as you say. There are not a lot of short term rental owners who will accept them and some HOAs have anti pet rules. My friend who has just relocated from the UK with two dogs just managed to rent a house with a yard on Celebration ( no anti pet rules) for six months while her house is being built - not cheap however.