PDA

View Full Version : parking at disney

kamm
12-03-2006, 15:31
Anybody know how much the car parking is at the parks,ie can we buy at ticket that lasts all day or is it per hour????

E. Cosgrove
12-03-2006, 15:39
Kamm, parking is $9.00 for the day. The ticket is valid for any park for the whole day so if you go to one park in the morning and then move somewhere else later in the day you just show them your ticket, you don't have to pay again.
Parking at Disney's waterparks is free of charge.:)

becbecs
12-03-2006, 16:42
It was $8 last year but obviousley there has been an increase. As Liz has stated it must be $9 but that lasts all day.

Genie
12-03-2006, 17:15
It was $5 once !!

Lynne S
12-03-2006, 17:23
I still think it's worth every cent as we can spend hours and hours at the parks each day[msnwink]For Looking forward to doing just that in May[8D]

Just a couple of hours parking in some town center's it's £3 or £4

CERICROWLEY
12-03-2006, 17:41
If you park at Downtown Disney, Its free and you can then catch a bus to any resort hotel and then another to the park if you want. If you dont want to pay!! But $9 is not very much if you have had an exhausting day and its really late and ou wan to just take the kids home quickly.

CarolAnn
12-03-2006, 18:15
Also, on our first few trips, I have to admit I think the park and then ride on the trolley car to the actual park entrance, is totally apart of it!! No one does carparks like Disney!!! It is the start of your day!!! Often the cast members on the trolleys are quite the entertainers, and often get you in the mood, make you laugh. All part of the experience:)

E. Cosgrove
12-03-2006, 23:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
It was $8 last year but obviousley there has been an increase. As Liz has stated it must be $9 but that lasts all day.
[/quote]
[msneek]I'm pretty sure it was $9.00 when we were there a few weeks ago but if I'm wrong I do apologise[msnoo]

Ray&Sarah
13-03-2006, 00:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
[/quote]
[msneek]I'm pretty sure it was $9.00 when we were there a few weeks ago but if I'm wrong I do apologise[msnoo]
[/quote]

It was $9 at Epcot this week Liz, so it must have gone up.[msnsmile2]

trevlad
13-03-2006, 18:56
yep! a dollar a car x thousands. sea world was also more expensive this year. but not sure about universal. i think they were more expensive than disney any way last year

chrizzy100
13-03-2006, 19:31
I remember when Seaworlds parking was free...
I think Universal was $9 Christmas...not sure because parking is in our year round ticket...

Daglish
13-03-2006, 23:31
Universal was also $9 when we were there last month. I think though if you go to City Walk after 6.00pm parking is free.