PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchair friendly villa

MARJORY
11-03-2006, 18:04
Hi all,

this is my first ever post on your forum and I am also new to your forum site.

Firstly I would like to tell you guys that this site is a great and fun way to find out about having a holiday in Florida. [clap]

Our family have been to Florida on 10 occasions and we just love it.

This year we are looking for a Wheelchair friendly Villa with a swimming pool and a pool hoist is a must also [msnsmile2]

Any help or advice would be very welcome for the dates, 25th of Sept 2006 - 2nd of October 2006 ( one week Monday to Monday, although we could do 5 days from the Monday to Saturday )

Thanks for all your help, and I got to say that Florida is a most wheelchair friendly State, and I would recommend you give it a try.

Marjory

LiesaAnna
11-03-2006, 18:05
we have covered this topic somewhere on here before, will look it out

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_20363.asp

many villas have doorways wide enough for wheelchairs and have everything on the one level, but those with an upstairs have a master suite downstairs with en suite bathrooms, some have wheelchair access in bathrooms, am sure you'll get some good info from our wheelchair friendly owners, put "disabled access, or wheelchair access" in your special requests and those who are able to help with your specific request will be only to pleased to help you!

good luck!

MARJORY
11-03-2006, 19:02
HI, LIESA,

thank-you so much for the quick reply. Your advice was very helpful.

Marjory

LiesaAnna
11-03-2006, 19:06
pleasure Marjory
anything we can all help with dont be afraid to ask!

welcome to the Orlando Villas Forum!!![grouphug]