PDA

View Full Version : Which tickets

Cottons
11-03-2006, 14:01
Hi Everyone,

Last week I asked you all for advice on communities and accomodation. I received masses of help from all and as a result we've now got a fantastic villa booked in the highlads reserve community - thanks to all of you.

Next question then is regarding tickets, we have 4 tickets to WDW (park hooper 4 days) left from 2001 - 2 adult 2 children. we have used 2 days of these and therfore have a further 2 days left.

Trouble is our family has expanded by 1 and the babe that was only 18 months now needs a tciket so in total for park access we need 2 adults and 4 children (ages are 11, 9, 6, 3).

Doing a bit of digging around I can see we can get the aditional 2 day tickets for WDW - we want to go to the water parks on at least 2 or 3 days and would also like to see sea world. I have no idea wether the universal stuff is suitable for my girls at their ages ?

I also need to take into account the likely temperature in June and wondered if it were sensible to plan for only a half day in the park returning to our villa in the afternoon when the temperatures and humidity peak.

Does anyine have any advice on how we could slice and dice our time and what park tickets we may need - obviously cost is paramount and we're there for the last 2 weeks in June.

Thanks again for all the inevitable help and advice I'll receive.

Regards

Mark & Tracy Cotton.

CCollins
11-03-2006, 14:07
Hi,

I have sent you a DM.

With regards to park Tickets, try the link at the top of this page and see how much the prices are.

They are very good normally![clap]

heathercobbett
11-03-2006, 15:26
Going early to the parks and then back to your villa for a rest is a good idea (check opening times)

Yes,click onto the ticket link and print out the info and set aside an afternoon with your family to decide what to do (what to leave out is the hardest)

Also consider renting 2 smaller cars (link is above) so that you do not all have to do the samr thing every day

The hardest thing is what to leave out as you cannot do it all in a month!

florida4sun
11-03-2006, 17:47
You might want to look at the 3 day tickets with water park options.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cottons
Hi Everyone,

Last week I asked you all for advice on communities and accomodation. I received masses of help from all and as a result we've now got a fantastic villa booked in the highlads reserve community - thanks to all of you.

Next question then is regarding tickets, we have 4 tickets to WDW (park hooper 4 days) left from 2001 - 2 adult 2 children. we have used 2 days of these and therfore have a further 2 days left.

Trouble is our family has expanded by 1 and the babe that was only 18 months now needs a tciket so in total for park access we need 2 adults and 4 children (ages are 11, 9, 6, 3).

Doing a bit of digging around I can see we can get the aditional 2 day tickets for WDW - we want to go to the water parks on at least 2 or 3 days and would also like to see sea world. I have no idea wether the universal stuff is suitable for my girls at their ages ?

I also need to take into account the likely temperature in June and wondered if it were sensible to plan for only a half day in the park returning to our villa in the afternoon when the temperatures and humidity peak.

Does anyine have any advice on how we could slice and dice our time and what park tickets we may need - obviously cost is paramount and we're there for the last 2 weeks in June.

Thanks again for all the inevitable help and advice I'll receive.

Regards

Mark & Tracy Cotton.
[/quote]