PDA

View Full Version : Florida residents Universal offer

esprit
05-07-2003, 02:45
Purchase a 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass at the regular price of $169.95+tax with a coupon from participating Florida Burger King Restaurants and get a second year FREE! Buy Online

Coupon from Burger King is required. Offer expires 9/15/03.

whowantstoknow
29-07-2003, 22:22
Does anyone have a valid code for the Burger King coupon? Or does anyone know which BK's are participating? Thanks.

Gillian-B
29-07-2003, 22:33
Julie, is this just for Florida residents and if so, is it one of the passes you can get if you can show utility bills in your name with a Florida address on (rather than having to actually live over there)? If so, it sounds like a great deal.

Gillian

cd3000
23-08-2003, 06:55
2nd Year free Universal IOA burger king code 6406405030013 if you use this code you have to purchase online all you have to do is type in the code and they have this machine at the gate where u swipe ur credit card and they print the ticket you go inside the park and go into this bldg they take a pic and u got ur pass.

I did'nt really show any ID of me being a FL reseident just had to fill out this sheet with my name add and all that.

If not you can go to most any burgerkings... might want to buy something because they have the coupons on the trays as you get your order

good luck