PDA

View Full Version : free beer and food on international drive

trevlad
10-03-2006, 03:32
whilst out in orlando this year we called in at the george and dragon british pub a couple of times. they advertise in the local give aways for a 10%discount on their food with the cut out coupon.

hope you dont mind john but i mentioned about this site which had clocked up 5000 members and i threw an open question at them, to which they agreed -
so if you go into the bar and mention that you use the orlando villas website, they will give you 10% off both food and beer without the need for a coupon.

it was mark i spoke to.

seems a genuine enough offer, and funny enough it was after we had been in twice and settled the bill - doh, always next year -

LiesaAnna
10-03-2006, 11:30
sounds good!!

sundowner
10-03-2006, 18:33
Thanks Trev, Know where we'll be trying next week.
Mary

trevlad
10-03-2006, 20:51
yes forgot to say its next to wet n wild, just before it on the right hand side, shares the carpark with sizzler and congo golf where the hot dog eating gators live.
we found it the other year as it was opening because although i happily pay the now $9 to park at disney and universal, for some reason i begrudge paying for wet n wild.
we used the sizzler car park once , had breakfast there and stayed all day but they do have signs up saying private parking and clamping. so now we park by the george and repay the favour with a beer purchase.

wet n wild dont mind you coming in and out so even when 'soccer' isnt on i sometimes like pop out for a newspaper and nibbles from the walgreens opposite and have an hour out of the sun in the george. the beer is better also [msnwink]

dont forget no cans or outside beer into wet n wild

MarkJan
13-03-2006, 01:48
Worth a look in 9 days time. Thanks for the info.

trevlad
13-03-2006, 19:14
mark say hi to mark if you go(my son was the curry eating teenager with the lap top!)