PDA

View Full Version : 4bed back on the market

benfilo
05-03-2006, 04:18
due to a tyre kicking time waster our villa is back on the market.
annoyingly they were going to live in it so I turned down a few bookings so as not to let anyone down.[msnmad]
briefly.
4bed 3 bath, 2 masters
heated pool
aircon(obviously) ceiling fans to all rooms

and I'm told that the whole area is a good investment when Reunion finally takes off (half mile away)
corner plot on gated community
under 15mins to Disney, 20 min sea world/Universal, 3 min Championsgate.

Originally valued before xmas for $330 000, we dropped it to $295 000 and got an offer but..... $280 000 for quick sale, as the tyre kicker says he still wants it , but has kept us waiting for 3 months with excuses . And you wouldn't believe the dodgy deal he wanted us to do

Rhosyn
05-03-2006, 11:48
So sorry to hear that you have been mess around

owen3
05-03-2006, 16:02
I am sure it will not be long before you have sold your home. Hate timewasters.
Barbara

benfilo
08-03-2006, 01:37
Thanks both, the annoying thing is i've turned down some bookings (again) as they were going to live in it and I didn't want to mess any renters about.
plus I've been told by my MC they wont give me any bookings as I'm not using their realtor.
On the plus side after a couple of years of being messed around, I don't seem to get wound up any more[msnsmile2] (or maybe I've finally cracked[msnscared])

jackie greaves
10-03-2006, 02:18
I'm sure it won't be long before another buyer comes along, you have a lovely villa. Good luck.

benfilo
11-03-2006, 01:17
Thanks Jackie and Martin.
The original buyer stiil wants the home ( I've just been informed)
We've also had a non refundable deposit. We're due to close next week. still have my doubts tho' If it happens I'll post the whole experience we've had, it hasn't been straightforward to say the least.
going offline for a few days

macflorida2
22-03-2006, 15:03
Hi Phil

Sent you a dm.

benfilo
22-03-2006, 23:52
further to this I've posted an appology for an unintentional slight , here's the link http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=76

benfilo
22-03-2006, 23:54
in fact I've cut and pasted it so here it is.

recently posted my villa in the items for sale section, along with a few whinges. someone has read this and thought it was directed at my realtor, NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.
Ralph and Susan helped me through a crisis in the beginining ( a flood ) at the time I didn't even tell my wife, I was a nervous wreck and they were a great help pushing my MC to sort things out.
Also since then they have worked tirelessly marketing the property.
I've been in a tricky situation since christmas, My MC won't give me any bookings as I'm not using their realtor.
And as the buyer was going to live in the home I turned down some bookings, as these obviously couldn't be passed on with the home.Most recently a 2 week break at Easter by a workmate, which I did pass on to the owners section.
As a result I put the villa on minimal management, effectively shutting it down. not a problem if they'd have closed on time.
The omly people I am not happy with is the buyers, If I was in the position to buy a villa again Ralph would be the first person I'd call (if he'd have me afer the misunderstanding). He has never given up and always come up with a solution when problems have arisen, and there's been a few.
I'm going for training now so I can learn to post what I mean and not put my foot in it.

once again sorry
a very embarrassed Phil

benfilo
22-03-2006, 23:57
pps.
my laptop's broke [msncry] so i have to use my son's PC (when I can get on it) so I'm sorry if anyone posts and I don't get to it straight away

Ray&Sarah
23-03-2006, 00:34
Hope you manage to close on the house soon Phil.[msnsmile]

benfilo
23-03-2006, 00:52
thanks Ray and Sarah, I have another plan, all I've got to do is pick 6 numbers and...ok I'll think of something else[msnsmile]

Ray&Sarah
23-03-2006, 01:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by benfilo
thanks Ray and Sarah, I have another plan, all I've got to do is pick 6 numbers and...ok I'll think of something else[msnsmile]
[/quote]

Best of luck with that plan Phil, I have been trying to pick the right numbers since it started and the most we have ever managed is £10.[msncry]

benfilo
23-03-2006, 01:55
that's ok 10,000 tenners should do it[msnwink]

Lucky
01-01-2007, 01:01
Hi

Can you send pics and more info.

Lucky

lorraine51
19-01-2007, 02:18
Hope everything goes well for you its a horrid time, we have to sell our much loved villa too.

palmvillas
19-01-2007, 02:38
Hope the sale on your villa goes through and good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future,

Debbie & Neil

pigletsplace2003
09-04-2007, 19:43
can you send me some details please.

juan gb
05-05-2007, 05:26
Can you send pics and more info.
thanks