PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise

langley
03-07-2003, 20:57
Hi There

We keep trying to find information on Disney Cruise's, but there seems very little literature out there on this kind of thing.

Has anyone been on one and or can you point us in the right direction on how to get some????

(P.S) Have tried looking on Disney's own site but no luck.

Rob & Carol

steph_goodrum
03-07-2003, 21:38
Hi
It's hidden under destinations on the main website.
Try this link
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/disneycruiseline/index
I haven't been yet but would like to go in a couple of years time so would also be intersted in recent feedback. Reports I've heard from people who've been say it's worth every penny.

Gillian-B
03-07-2003, 22:39
Their ships look fantastic - we saw one docked in Key West last year.

Have fun if you go [8D]

Gillian

florida4sun
03-07-2003, 22:59
www.disney.com and look under destinations. We did the curise and it is excellent. Go for the 4 or 7 day if you can If you wait for a while you be able to get the flroida resident deals;)

quote:Originally posted by langley

Hi There

We keep trying to find information on Disney Cruise's, but there seems very little literature out there on this kind of thing.

Has anyone been on one and or can you point us in the right direction on how to get some????

(P.S) Have tried looking on Disney's own site but no luck.

Rob & Carol

Tracy
03-07-2003, 23:18
If you do go, you'll have to let us know how you get on - I've heard that's it's quite expensive whilst on board - BUT well worth every penny sent.
I would love to go, but am waiting until the youngest is a bit older to appreciate it - At only 2 I'm not sure at the moment !

Ruth
04-07-2003, 01:08
I have booked for December 2004[8D]Can't wait:)

langley
04-07-2003, 01:59
Hi Ruth

May I ask what kind of Cruise you booked, and did you book direct with Disney Cruise Line?

Rob & Carol

Ruth
04-07-2003, 02:15
Hi Rob & Carol,

I booked a 4 night cruise online via the Disney website. I have friends who did the 7 night one and they said it was too long for them. Other friends who did the 3 night one said that was too short!! You pay a deposit which is fully refundable up to about 8 weeks (I think) before if you need to cancel.

florida4sun
04-07-2003, 19:33
All food, entertainment sodas, tea/coffee are free on board. There is niot much else to spend money on except wine/beer. We took our own wine/champagne on board as it was much cheaper. We went before they upgraded the food and it was very good back then. We also got upgraded to a two bed suite with a huge balcony:) It was great.

quote:Originally posted by Tracy

If you do go, you'll have to let us know how you get on - I've heard that's it's quite expensive whilst on board - BUT well worth every penny sent.
I would love to go, but am waiting until the youngest is a bit older to appreciate it - At only 2 I'm not sure at the moment !